The reason why I think MW signs a nice new deal

Pyrite Gal

Speaking of which, does anyone know who Yvel Vram/Dik Smub/Barry Brady/FFS/Pyruvite Gal was ORIGINALLY?

611119[/snapback]

Is it really FFS?... A look at PG's post does indicate a strong penchant for logic and defined order in the posts... :lol:

And what does the name Pyrite Gal have to do with the new coach?

I know pyrite is "fool's gold"... What does the Gal symbolize?

Is it really FFS?... A look at PG's post does indicate a strong penchant for logic and defined order in the posts... :lol:

611228[/snapback]

Methinks it probably is a reaction to the change in leadership at OBD - which has been his M.O. A change there, begets another change here. :lol:

If I cared at all about Mike Williams' future - which I don't, I care less about speculating why a poster changed their handle to one that means a foolish gold-digging dilettante slut.

But, if I had to guess, it could be an example of the deranged thinking recently on exhibit here (or a reaction to it) that believes the Bills Fans are running the show now (and for the last years of Donna-the-Ho's tenure) at OBD. That's clearly retarded and self-centered pomposity.

"Hey Marv! Now that you're in charge, stop off on your way home from the stadium and bring me a LARGE Pepperoni Pizza. And, make it snappy! The last one you brought was cold by the time you gave it to me. Oh, yeah. I'll have my list of draft picks ready for you when you get here. You lucky stiff. You've got me here to tell you just what to do."

Is it really FFS?... A look at PG's post does indicate a strong penchant for logic and defined order in the posts... :D

Yeah, it's YV/DS/BB/FFS. Someone else explained it as being a take-off on the "Golden (Oldies) Boys" of Wilson and Levy. Hence the "Gold" is "fool's gold" and gal (since he's just one person) is the opposite of "Boys."

Unlike the other names, which weren't denigrations of the coaches (well, "Dik Smub" could be), this name seems to be saying he doesn't like the tandem of Wilson and Levy.

Yeah, it's YV/DS/BB/FFS.  Someone else explained it as being a take-off on the "Golden (Oldies) Boys" of Wilson and Levy.  Hence the "Gold" is "fool's gold" and gal (since he's just one person) is the opposite of "Boys." 

Unlike the other names, which weren't denigrations of the coaches (well, "Dik Smub" could be), this name seems to be saying he doesn't like the tandem of Wilson and Levy.

611264[/snapback]

That was my thinking too.

IMO, I can't see how people are slacking the team know... Yet, he (YV/DS/BB/FFS/PG) has always been promoting models of logic and prudence.

Again IMO, sometimes that is not what a team needs.

That was my thinking too.

IMO, I can't see how people are slacking the team know... Yet, he (YV/DS/BB/FFS/PG) has always been promoting models of logic and prudence.

Again IMO, sometimes that is not what a team needs.

I'm not necessarily saying he's slagging the team, just that it seems that way. I guess he couldn't figure out a clever way to play-off-of Dick Jauron.