Rams Fans think they are getting Ngata

Stl Bills

The good news is the guys with a lot of hype around them (Cutler, DeAngelo Williams, Lendale White) are surging up the draft boards...give it a month and Ngata could easily drop into our laps.  Plus since we dont need any of those 3 guys, it also helps our chances at getting a trade down if thats the route Marv wants to take.  Maybe even another unexpected surprise could happen, you never really know with the Draft.

609648[/snapback]

:D

We have been repeatedly assured that Marv does not trade... :D

I didn't realize that connection, Jokeman! Great point.  Bill Kollar, our new D-Line coach, coached Pickett, so he'd know what he has in relation to Ngata. Pickett has had 4 healthy years, would be entering his 6th year in the league, has worked as a nose guard but has the weight and speed to be a penetrator as well as a "block-u-pyer". Would make sense. We'll see in March of Kollar's respect for Pickett.

609590[/snapback]

Actually I was being a little sarcastic with that point about Kollar as it seems he hasn't developed Lewis, Pickett or Kennedy into the quality DTs many thought they'd be coming out of their respective drafts. Of course Pickett is arguably the best of the bunch.Though it's all good as you mentioned Kollar definately should know if Pickett is pursuing if Ngata is any better etc. I also would consider going after Lewis as back up.