Vacation suggestions

Mile High

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All great places.  Don't forget the "Lost Dog" for a breakfast burrito and the "Corner Market" (or whatever that place on the corner is called) for a good dinner and excellent wine selection. I haven't been there in a few months, where is Locklear's? Did it replace the Starfish Grill?

609433[/snapback]

Yes, Locklear's replaced the Starfish Grille. The prices are about the same, but the food is much better IMO. The place on the corner is now Snapper Jack's - a "sports bar". They have great sushi there... There is also some tappas place across from it now, but the name escapes me... Oh yeah, Lost Dog was a good call for the burrito. Cheers....

Yeah I'm more of a mountains guy. Great places like Blowing Rock and Boone in the mountains of NC. Asheville is a great place too.

609612[/snapback]

Now you're talkng! I guess I forgot he mentioned the beach in his original thread.

Yes, Locklear's replaced the Starfish Grille.  The prices are about the same, but the food is much better IMO.  The place on the corner is now Snapper Jack's - a "sports bar".  They have great sushi there...  There is also some tappas place across from it now, but the name escapes me...  Oh yeah, Lost Dog was a good call for the burrito.  Cheers....

609667[/snapback]

Yeah, the tappas place is the place I was reffering to but I have been to Snapper Jacks as well. I have not tried the sushi but I will. Looking forward to trying Locklears when I go there in April. Have you been to the new Buffalo South on James Island right before you get to Folly yet? It's owned by a guy from Buffalo and they have good wings, beef on weck, Genny beer, OV, Labatts etc...