Like father like son.

erynthered

Lets see, you have 10,000+ posts but you have no time to post an opinion in a thread you started and are clearly monitoring?  I note that you have 4,000 or so more posts than me even though you have been a member 1 1/2 years less than me so you can see why I didn't realize your time was so much more limited than mine.  Sorry I taxed your time by asking and being interested in your opinion. 

I had thougth that you endorsed the viewpoint in the linked article since you chose the title of the thread: "like father like son"and selected, off all the text in the article, to highlight the "schizo" comment.  What was I thinking?

608573[/snapback]

Crunch the numbers a little more Mick. Look at the numbers for the last year, as far as posting over here or the whole board period. Then compare it to my first two years. If you going to quote shiit like that, get it right. Sorry I don't have diarrhea of the computer like yours seems to have lately. I used to post a lot more over here, and you know that. Mostly I just read the the re-regurgitated shiit over here. So your inane argument is just that, stupid.

You thought I endorsed the writers viewpoint? :lol:

As far as the "schizo", I thought it was funny, and was looking to stir some shiit up. :lol:

Lets see, you have 10,000+ posts but you have no time to post an opinion in a thread you started and are clearly monitoring?  I note that you have 4,000 or so more posts than me even though you have been a member 1 1/2 years less than me so you can see why I didn't realize your time was so much more limited than mine.  Sorry I taxed your time by asking and being interested in your opinion. 

I had thougth that you endorsed the viewpoint in the linked article since you chose the title of the thread: "like father like son"and selected, off all the text in the article, to highlight the "schizo" comment.  What was I thinking?

608573[/snapback]

Look, he can do math too! :lol:

Crunch the numbers a little more Mick. Look at the numbers for the last year, as far as posting over here or the whole board period. Then compare it to my first two years. If you going to quote shiit like that, get it right. Sorry I don't have diarrhea of the computer like yours seems to have lately. I used to post a lot more over here, and you know that.  Mostly I just read the the re-regurgitated shiit over here. So your inane argument is just that, stupid.

You thought I endorsed the writers viewpoint?  :w00t:

As far as the "schizo", I thought it was funny, and was looking to stir some shiit up. :w00t:

608627[/snapback]

I'm sorry, have you not posted 10,000 times in 1 1/2 years less than me? Do posts about non-political opinions take inherently less of one's free time than posts about schizo son's of ex-Presidents so that you're waste of time is so much less appalling than mine?

Given your 10,000 posts, placing you 18th overall on the list while I languish far back in the pack at 44th, I think it both hypocritical and a cheap shot to go on about wasting time posting opinions. You do plenty of that.

If your purpose was to stir up trouble, why are you so prickly about having done just that?

I'm sorry, have you not posted 10,000 times in 1 1/2 years less than me?  Do posts about non-political opinions take inherently less of one's free time than posts about schizo son's of ex-Presidents so that you're waste of time is so much less appalling than mine?

Have you read my 10K posts Mick? I respond and give my opinion when I can, and want, and to whom I want.  And why should it matter to you, skip my threads and posts then. This way you wont have to waste my time, when I could have been giving my opinion about Dick Cheney's hunting accident with 40 posts.

Given your 10,000 posts, placing you 18th overall on the list while I languish far back in the pack at 44th, I think it both hypocritical and a cheap shot to go on about wasting time posting opinions. You do plenty of that.

18th? That's all?

If your purpose was to stir up trouble, why are you so prickly about having done just that?

608794[/snapback]

Prickly? :w00t:

Thanks for playing. :w00t:

Given your 10,000 posts, placing you 18th overall on the list while I languish far back in the pack at 44th, I think it both hypocritical and a cheap shot to go on about wasting time posting opinions. You do plenty of that.If your purpose was to stir up trouble, why are you so prickly about having done just that?

608794[/snapback]

Prickly? :w00t:

Thanks for playing. :w00t:

608875[/snapback]

If we keep this up, we will both be topping the charts in no time.