Like father like son.

erynthered

Do you think they mean schizo in the way that being pro-life and pro-death penalty is schizo or do you think they mean schizo in the way that being pro-life and pro-war is schizo? Could it be the kind of schizo involved in being against big government and yet pro-warrantless wiretapping, for legislating who can marry and for UUC (Universal Uterus Control)? Is it a one size fits all schizo or are there different shades of schizo? I just want to keep my schizo's straight. Gay schizo's are such a bother.

How is that schizophrenic?  "I'm against abortion...but I'm also against forcing my moral philosophy on another human being."  Sounds pretty good to me.

(Note: any agreement between my post and Mickey's is purely conicidental.)

608189[/snapback]

The main difference is that you, not being a lawyer, were able to express it in only two sentences while Mick on the other hand..................

How is that schizophrenic?  "I'm against abortion...but I'm also against forcing my moral philosophy on another human being."  Sounds pretty good to me.

608189[/snapback]

Same here.

The main difference is that you, not being a lawyer, were able to express it in only two sentences while Mick on the other hand..................

608211[/snapback]

Carter had a son?

Wow.

I only remember hearing about little Amy.

Not an only child?

Yup.  It's all right here.  Apparently someone doesn't get their intel from the IMDB  :lol:  :lol:

608263[/snapback]

Busted.

It's really important to keep up on what a Carter Kid might say or do in 2006, though. That's about as relevant as a Kennedy kid who can't fly his own airplane. Oh, sorry.

...used three paragraphs to express precisely nothing?  :lol:

608323[/snapback]

I don't know... There were a lot of underhanded barbs tossed into his reply.

I would think that a supercilious, pedantic, anal orifice would appreciate colorful language? :lol:

God, that lives in TSW lore.

When did you become the mayor of Simpleton?

:lol::lol::lol::D

I don't know... There were a lot of underhanded barbs tossed into his reply.

I would think that a supercilious, pedantic, anal orifice would appreciate colorful language? :lol:

God, that lives in TSW lore.

When did you become the mayor of Simpleton?

:D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

608328[/snapback]

I live by the rule that any concept that can't be summarized and expressed in 25 words or less is not fully understood.

Doesn't mean you always SHOULD use 25 words or less (though it would be fine advice for some around here). Just means you should be able to.

Do you think they mean schizo in the way that being pro-life and pro-death penalty is schizo or do you think they mean schizo in the way that being pro-life and pro-war is schizo?  Could it be the kind of schizo involved in being against big government and yet pro-warrantless wiretapping, for legislating who can marry and for UUC (Universal Uterus Control)?  Is it a one size fits all schizo or are there different shades of schizo?  I just want to keep my schizo's straight.  Gay schizo's are such a bother.

608154[/snapback]

See, thats the thing. You can take what the writer wrote any way you want. Seems to me, if you have that many questions, you may want to contact him, or a doctor. :lol:

608189[/snapback]

My heart goes pitter-patter.

See, thats the thing. You can take what the writer wrote any way you want. Seems to me, if you have that many questions, you may want to contact him, or a doctor. :lol:

608444[/snapback]

I was actually, for a moment anyway, interested in your opion. Oh well, the moment has passed so nevermind.

I was actually, for a moment anyway, interested in your opion.  Oh well, the moment has passed so nevermind.

608485[/snapback]

I dont have as much free time as you do to post opinons on everything I read here, as you do. I started the thread for opinons to read. Thanks for your response, very profound.

I dont have as much free time as you do to post opinons on everything I read here, as you do. I started the thread for opinons to read. Thanks for your response, very profound.

608487[/snapback]

Lets see, you have 10,000+ posts but you have no time to post an opinion in a thread you started and are clearly monitoring? I note that you have 4,000 or so more posts than me even though you have been a member 1 1/2 years less than me so you can see why I didn't realize your time was so much more limited than mine. Sorry I taxed your time by asking and being interested in your opinion.

I had thougth that you endorsed the viewpoint in the linked article since you chose the title of the thread: "like father like son"and selected, off all the text in the article, to highlight the "schizo" comment. What was I thinking?