Anyone else here play BF2?

Dante

Not since the Quake 2 days have I been so addicted to a game. Weapon and soldier variety is so varied its replay value is endless. Just curious if anyone else was into it

607989[/snapback]

you mean the star wars game??

I've got BF2 on my Wedding Registry.

609054[/snapback]

I do flight sims, which involve a lot of joystick plus some keyboard engine management and such (strictly PC, I have no X box or whatever).

What is the PC user interface like in games such as BF? At a glance, it looks like one could get bogged down on the keyboard.

I've been playing lately - bought Special Forces, but find myself playing the standard BF2 mostly.

My name is UrbanDonkey.

608682[/snapback]

I play mostly the standard maps as well. Not sure why that is really. I know they new maps dont run as smooth as the original ones. Not sure why that is either. I play as eldante. Not sure if I would run across you or not. Im on the west coast so I probably play at different servers.

I do flight sims, which involve a lot of joystick plus some keyboard engine management and such (strictly PC, I have no X box or whatever).

What is the PC user interface like in games such as BF? At a glance, it looks like one could get bogged down on the keyboard.

609061[/snapback]

I've got BF on the PC, the controls aren't too bad, you definitely need to make a small cheat sheet to start, then after a while you'll remember which ones you use the most. Since I finished it, now I play with a hack, so I never get killed or run out of ammo. It's fun when I'm just looking to kill some time.