Tinkle Fountains!!!!!

HelloNewman

Wouldn't a wash cloth do the same thing?

608296[/snapback]

Exactly. One of the best kept secrets; cloth diapers. A friend recommended them to my wife for things like putting it over your shoulder while you hold your child and they urp all over you, or placing over your child's tinkle fountain when you take the diaper off. We kept them in various places in the house.

Exactly. One of the best kept secrets; cloth diapers. A friend recommended them to my wife for things like putting it over your shoulder while you hold your child and they urp all over you, or placing over your child's tinkle fountain when you take the diaper off. We kept them in various places in the house.

608299[/snapback]

In my day, a company named Dy-Dee Wash was the industry leader. The filled cloth diapers were put into a waxed kraft paper bag into a provided container and set out on the porch. Dy-Dee drivers would pick them up, and leave off whatever quantity of washed and autoclaved diapers the customer needed.

Baby sh*t management was a big business..now it all ends up in landfills.:lol:

608299[/snapback]

Totally... Stock up on the cloth diapers... We bought a crap load... I would even put a few on the changing table and just swap them out when there was a mishap. When you reach for the diapers, desatin, or what not... You can just flap it over... If it gets wet, just throw it in the wash... And you got fresh ones underneath on the changing table... I layered them.

You are gonna have to wash the "wee block" anyway or it will get ripe... I see no need in it... Basically a 13 dollar hunk of plastic molded after an athletic "cup."

Besides... When they out grow diapers... All those cloth diapers come in handy for various jobs around the house.

And for the "Diaper Genie"... We found it a total waste... Just take it right to the garbage can outside or in the garage!

:lol: