Italia v. Suisse. Why?

Draconator

Because Italy is leading Switzerland 3 - 2, and Italy is playing an amazing game!

607646[/snapback]

The Swiss are the only team I've seen thus far without the retarded vertical lines on their hockey socks. Hopefully the Olympic uniforms aren't a preview of the uniform redesigns Reebok is planning for the NHL next year.

Swiss ties it.  3 -3.  3 1/2 minutes left.

Sweeden also does not have the vertical lines on their socks.

607649[/snapback]

Good, hard played game. The Latvia - Kazakstan wasn't a bad game either, tired legs seems to be the great equalizer....

The Swiss are the only team I've seen thus far without the retarded vertical lines on their hockey socks.  Hopefully the Olympic uniforms aren't a preview of the uniform redesigns Reebok is planning for the NHL next year.

607647[/snapback]

I agree. The vertical lines on the socks are about as gay of a design as one could think of. I swear nike has JP era designing all of their new team apparel. (between the ugly 1 sleeve a different color college football jerseys, and now these piles of crap)

Find one that watches hockey.

607920[/snapback]

yesterday i was standing in line at a grocery store and these 2 fat chicks started talking about how the women won the gold medal. then they started bitching about how the men hockey players suck, one of them even saying "it's all gretzky's fault, !@#$in !@#$". I was about to start telling them off then i realized that i would be making a scene and it's not worth it. How dare anyone bad mouth gretzky. :doh:

yesterday i was standing in line at a grocery store and these 2 fat chicks started talking about how the women won the gold medal.  then they started bitching about how the men hockey players suck, one of them even saying "it's all gretzky's fault, !@#$in !@#$".  I was about to start telling them off then i realized that i would be making a scene and it's not worth it.  How dare anyone bad mouth gretzky.  :doh:

607951[/snapback]

Jealous fat chicks just lashing out. Probably have a deep seeded resentment towards Janet because she was/is hot.

Jealous fat chicks just lashing out. Probably have a deep seeded resentment towards Janet because she was/is hot.

607954[/snapback]

probably

you do not diss a guy who has more assists than the #2 all time has points. It will take 1st degree murder before i even remotely start losing respect for the great one :doh:

probably

you do not diss a guy who has more assists than the #2 all time has points.  It will take 1st degree murder before i even remotely start losing respect for the great one :doh:

607957[/snapback]

Exactly. They are too wrapped up coming to terms with thier misearable lives they cant be trusted to render a logical assessment of anyones charachter.

yesterday i was standing in line at a grocery store and these 2 fat chicks started talking about how the women won the gold medal.  then they started bitching about how the men hockey players suck, one of them even saying "it's all gretzky's fault, !@#$in !@#$".  I was about to start telling them off then i realized that i would be making a scene and it's not worth it.  How dare anyone bad mouth gretzky.  :doh:

607951[/snapback]

low blood sugar..should have handed them a kit kat

The Swiss are the only team I've seen thus far without the retarded vertical lines on their hockey socks.  Hopefully the Olympic uniforms aren't a preview of the uniform redesigns Reebok is planning for the NHL next year.

607647[/snapback]

1) Canada wears the horizontal socks, too.

2) I'm a bit worried about next year, too. Olympic Ice Hockey is wearing Nike this year, so Reebok next year may be ok, sock wise. Still, some schmuck at Nike may be seeing these socks in the Olympics, thinking this is some wave of the future thing and may be switching all the new uniforms over as we speak. EEEEK!

yesterday i was standing in line at a grocery store and these 2 fat chicks started talking about how the women won the gold medal.  then they started bitching about how the men hockey players suck, one of them even saying "it's all gretzky's fault, !@#$in !@#$".  I was about to start telling them off then i realized that i would be making a scene and it's not worth it.  How dare anyone bad mouth gretzky.  :lol:

607951[/snapback]

Gee, what are the odds a couple of "women in comfortable shoes" would like women's hockey and hate the "Great One"?

607647[/snapback]

OK, so I'm not the only one who absolutely hated the new unis. Good. I was even thinking about starting a thread just for that reason...

Different shade of blue and only two stripes instead of three, but from the back, the Swedish jerseys reminded me of your Sabres blue/gold roadies. And just like football jerseys, hockey sweaters should have block numbers. Old school. Good stuff.

JMO...