Downloading TV Shows

PTS

My satelite blow off my roof Friday morning and I missed all my SciFi friday shows (Stargate SG1, Atlantis, Battlestar Galatica).

BSG is repeated tomorrow but the Stargate shows won't be repeated.

Can anyone recommend a good site or software to download TV shows?

My satelite blow off my roof Friday morning and I missed all my SciFi friday shows (Stargate SG1, Atlantis, Battlestar Galatica).

606906[/snapback]

What's that going to cost you to get it repaired? :devil:

Itunes sells a lot of shows for 2 bucks a piece.

606930[/snapback]

Tried that, they don't for Stargate. I was going to get the BSG iTunes episode but they show is being repeated throughout the week.

I wish more shows would offer pay-per-view like that. For $2 you can't beat it.

606906[/snapback]

I got a tape with all three shows on it taped LP. I could ship it to you for cost of tape and shipping.

I got a tape with all three shows on it taped LP.  I could ship it to you for cost of tape and shipping.

607001[/snapback]

Thanks for the offer but another Waller who choses not to be named e-mailed me a site to download TV shows from.

BTW: They still have VCRs? :devil:

Thanks for the offer but another Waller who choses not to be named e-mailed me a site to download TV shows from.

BTW: They still have VCRs?  :devil:

607021[/snapback]

You could of just asked if somebody could refer you to a site where you could illegally download tv shows for free and saved us all a lot of time. :devil:

Nothing, Dish Network techs came in today and replaced the dish.

606915[/snapback]

My brother has "The Dish Network" and is getting his first service call today. He's only receiving half of his channels. I'm very interested in what they will charge him.