Canada down to the Swiss

taterhill

The olympics of the upset!

And now for the flipside, let's assuem that Gerber leads the Swiss to a medal. Gerber is gonna be spent for the NHL Playoffs. Ryan Miller however... :P (And that's assuming that Aberscher isn't going to be playing that much more.)

Not a big hockey fan but.............

Craig Conroy is playing today for the USA. He married a local girl here near me. Her father owns a local little Italian resturant. He's putting on a little spread for the locals to come watch his son in law play today. Criag spends a lot of his time in the summer right here on the lake. I have seen him at the resturant a few times and he runs to keep in shape all summer. He' s a super nice guy!

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/508076...=14;tab=Results

Pete's Resturant

who are you and why are you talking to me?

606430[/snapback]

Just piling on an old topic I've seen because you took an unwarranted shot at crayonz.

As for who am I.....I've been around here since your girlfriend was in diapers. Translation: A couple of years.

Just piling on an old topic I've seen because you took an unwarranted shot at crayonz. 

As for who am I.....I've been around here since your girlfriend was in diapers.  Translation:  A couple of years.

606435[/snapback]

i took an unwarranted shot at crayonz???

you obviously have not seen the thousand topics, and posts he has created taking direct shots at me.

so please take your comments elsewhere unless you like protecting jackasses like him?

i took an unwarranted shot at crayonz???

you obviously have not seen the thousand topics, and posts he has created taking direct shots at me.

so please take your comments elsewhere unless you like protecting jackasses like him?

606436[/snapback]

He's right. Stay away OGTE. His personal shot in the midst of a hockey thread was totally appropriate. :P

Well, at least it was if you take into account that Canadians think statuatory rape is what you do to marble depictions of Army Generals in the town square after a night of too many Zimas. :doh::P:doh::doh:

He's right. Stay away OGTE.  His personal shot in the midst of a hockey thread was totally appropriate.  :P

Well, at least it was if you take into account that Canadians think statuatory rape is what you do to marble depictions of Army Generals in the town square after a night of too many Zimas.  :doh:  :P  :doh:  :doh:

606493[/snapback]

what in god's name are you talking about

oh wait i won't even bother, i mean you're probably on a crayon overdose.

Not a big hockey fan but.............

Craig Conroy is playing today for the USA. He married a local girl here near me. Her father owns a local little Italian resturant. He's putting on a little spread for the locals to come watch his son in law play today. Criag spends a lot of his time in the summer right here on the lake. I have seen him at the resturant a few times and he runs to keep in shape all summer. He' s a super nice guy!

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/508076...=14;tab=Results

Pete's Resturant

606408[/snapback]

I am from watertown and loved Pete's (best pizza in watertown, sorry Art's Jug). Who ownes Pete's now?

Im not to bothered by this upset. It happens once in a while. Canada has a history of slow starts in these types of tournaments. They clearly dont have thier timing down yet but it will come. This is only the prelim round. Also sometimes you run into a goalie that is charmed and there is no way your going to beat him. It happens to the best of teams and has happened to Team Canada before. Anyone remember Tretiak of the old soviet Red Army and USSR national team? He's single handedly stolen a few games from Canada. Ive called him a F::::::: ahole many o time!

He's right. Stay away OGTE.  His personal shot in the midst of a hockey thread was totally appropriate.  :blink:

Well, at least it was if you take into account that Canadians think statuatory rape is what you do to marble depictions of Army Generals in the town square after a night of too many Zimas.  :ph34r:  :devil:  :devil:  :doh:

606493[/snapback]

:devil: