What kind of conservative are you?

Peter

What kind of conservative are you?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of conservative are you?

• Paleo
    • Neocon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving SFO at Noon. Landing in Buffalo 10 PM. I already told my brother we're stopping at the one at Walden and Union on the way from the airport to my mother's!

606254[/snapback]

There are three people in my office group (all Buffalo transplants) and we were remembering back home food stuff basics one day last week . Obviously, West Coast tacos are nothing like Mighty Taco - so the Californios don't understand.

It's 1 AM - the "munchies" are on and a 12-pack is just what the doctor ordered !

Consuming since 1973 - still here - ALPO or not :P

You know... Reagan was a democrat early on.

606182[/snapback]

You know, back in the 60s my mother was a Hippie early on too.

Now that she's had to deal with the real world, raise couple kids, put them thru college, and worry about her future, she seems to have become a Republican

You know, back in the 60s my mother was a Hippie early on too.

Now that she's had to deal with the real world, raise couple kids, put them thru college, and worry about her future, she seems to have become a Republican

606256[/snapback]

That's too bad. She ought to try being a conservative instead.

Ronald Reagan was the best president in my lifetime. Jimmy Carter was the worst (of the entire 20th Century, I might add).

FYI, ever since I have been eligible to vote in presidential elections (1976), I have voted for every single candidate that has WON! (Yes, I voted for Clinton twice.)

Ronald Reagan was the best president in my lifetime. Jimmy Carter was the worst (of the entire 20th Century, I might add).

FYI, ever since I have been eligible to vote in presidential elections (1976), I have voted for every single candidate that has WON! (Yes, I voted for Clinton twice.)

606820[/snapback]

OK Karnac, who are you voting for in '08? With that kind of "success" rate, you might be able to make a little money. :devil:

Based on your other posts, I don't think you would vote for her; but PLEASE tell me it isn't Bill's wife. :devil:

OK Karnac, who are you voting for in '08?  With that kind of "success" rate, you might be able to make a little money.  :devil:

Based on your other posts, I don't think you would vote for her; but PLEASE tell me it isn't Bill's wife.  :devil:

607083[/snapback]

I won't know until the candidates shake out. It would be highly unlikely that I would ever vote for Hilary for President. (If Ted Kennedy somehow won the GOP nomination, then I would have no choice but to vote for Hilary!) :devil:

I won't know until the candidates shake out. It would be highly unlikely that I would ever vote for Hilary for President. (If Ted Kennedy somehow won the GOP nomination, then I would have no choice but to vote for Hilary!)  :devil:

607161[/snapback]

Fair enough. :devil:

I am an anti deficit, anti gun control, pro drilling in ANWR, liberal.

Either that or I am a pro choice, pro science and pro gay marriage conservative.

Then again, I am against torture, illegal wiretaps and Dick Cheney so I guess after all is said and done I am a fascist.

I'm neither.

I'm very socially liberal (abortion, gay rights, atheist), but militarily and economically I'm as right wing as you can get.

Steal the oil, nuke the mideast, and please, for the love of Darwin, lower my #$&!(@# taxes...

I'm neither.

I'm very socially liberal (abortion, gay rights, atheist), but militarily and economically I'm as right wing as you can get.

Steal the oil, nuke the mideast, and please, for the love of Darwin, lower my #$&!(@# taxes...

607597[/snapback]

Doesn't that mean that when anyone is complaining about extremists, left or right, they pretty much mean you? :doh:

Seriously, where would you put scientific issues such as global warming or teaching creationschit in schools? Not all issues are social or military or economic. Some are a blend. Take gay soldiers and the don't ask don't tell thing. Is that a military issue, a social issue or what?