What kind of conservative are you?

Peter

What kind of conservative are you?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of conservative are you?

• Paleo
    • Neocon

I come by this board now and again. I have noticed that most of the posters seem to be neocon Bush supporters. For those of you who consider yourselves "conservatives," I was wondering what kind of conservative do you consider yourself to be.

As for me, I consider myself to be a Reagan Republican paleo conservative.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come by this board now and again.  I have noticed that most of the posters seem to be neocon Bush supporters.  For those of you who consider yourselves "conservatives," I was wondering what kind of conservative do you consider yourself to be.

605837[/snapback]

Good of stuckincincy to introduce the term, paleoconservative, eh? :doh:

I come by this board now and again.  I have noticed that most of the posters seem to be neocon Bush supporters.  For those of you who consider yourselves "conservatives," I was wondering what kind of conservative do you consider yourself to be.

605837[/snapback]

Problem with The Chimp is that he is conservative only with respect to his moral code, not his financial agenda. He is very un-conservative in that regard.

I am a moderate, who seems to be leaning more and more these days to the Libertarian type party. I am so disgusted with the way the two main parties behave, I vote against them on general principal...

Problem with The Chimp is that he is conservative only with respect to his moral code, not his financial agenda. He is very un-conservative in that regard.

I am a moderate, who seems to be leaning more and more these days to the Libertarian type party. I am so disgusted with the way the two main parties behave, I vote against them on general principal...

605959[/snapback]

Good for you!