R. Rich is the Birthday Boy!!!!!!!!&#3

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will make my yearly post to wish my husband a very happy birthday and many more to come.  Enjoy your day--you better since we will be spending it together!!  I Love You--Lisa--Psycho Ward 86--Superbowl MVP Psycho Ward 86!!!!!!!!!!

605802[/snapback]

It says you have 17 posts! Steeler fans are such liars! :lol:

Happy Birthday, Rich. You have a very thoughtful wife (now what did she BUY you). :doh:

I will make my yearly post to wish my husband a very happy birthday and many more to come.  Enjoy your day--you better since we will be spending it together!!  I Love You--Lisa--Psycho Ward 86--Superbowl MVP Psycho Ward 86!!!!!!!!!!

605802[/snapback]

And a nice post indeed! It was nice to meet you both at the Bills home opener tailgate extravaganza. :doh::lol:

Happy Birthday R Rich!!!!! :lol:

Happy Birthday Mr. Flowers.  :P

606233[/snapback]

Wait!!!

Are you a week late? I'M Mr. Flowers! (My last name translates to "flowers" in Italian.)

Is R Rich Mr. Flowers, too?

happy birthday rich . we just got our power back at 8:30 this morning . went out yesterday  morning at 9:50 am . that is why i am a day late .

606283[/snapback]

But you had 9 hours 49 minutes yesterday to wish him a happy birthday...do you type that slow? :P

But you had 9 hours 49 minutes yesterday to wish him a happy birthday...do you type that slow?  :P

606296[/snapback]

yes i type that s.....l....................................o...............................................w