This Jihad brought to you by the Honda Accord

pdh1

Mohammed Yousaf Qureshi, prayer leader at the historic Mohabat Khan mosque in the conservative northwestern city of Peshawar, announced the mosque and the Jamia Ashrafia religious school he leads would give a $25,000 reward and a car for killing the cartoonist who drew the prophet caricatures

<_<

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-02...-drawings_x.htm

Come on... I find it hard to believe that a prayer leader would really call for someone's murder. It's probably some media exaggeration to put peaceful, benign islam in a bad light. After all, their spiritual leaders are just like those of any other religion. Here's PROOF!!!

Come on... I find it hard to believe that a prayer leader would really call for someone's murder. It's probably some media exaggeration to put peaceful, benign islam in a bad light. After all, their spiritual leaders are just like those of any other religion. Here's PROOF!!!

605740[/snapback]

Pat Robertson?

605740[/snapback]

That is the funniest thing I have seen in while.

All they need are glow sticks!