For my conservative friends

Mickey

As a service to my conservative friends who have refused to be critical of the administration on any issue, I give you the BT-1300 This handy dandy, cutting edge machinery is the cornerstone of testicle management systems everywhere.

Your favorite conservative just shot someone in the face? Never fear,

the BT-1300 will scrubb those cahones to a spit shine in no time.

Stubborn corruption scandal stain got you down? If you act now, you can get the BT-1300 with optional pre-soaker free of charge guaranteed to remove even the most persistent lapses in character leaving behing a gleaming set of brass ones everytime.

Secret wiretapping keeping you awake nights? With our special "invoke terrorism to justify anything" rebate, you can upgrade to the BT-1950 for the industrial sized ball washing needed to cover a constitutional crises. The BT-1950 can hold 1,000 balls in the hopper and kick out 400 squeaky clean scrotum fillers per minute, just the speed and capacity you need for the assembly line ball washing your congressional majority requires.

Act now while supplies last. <_<

"I laugh at jokes, at least the good ones. I don't laugh at insults. This was both, a joke and an insult. I think this is the typical insult thinly disguised as a joke, and a bad one at that, which so often makes an appearance here."

- Mickey, December 16th, 3:22pm.

605561[/snapback]

You forget. Only conservatives are forbidden from telling jokes.

"I laugh at jokes, at least the good ones. I don't laugh at insults. This was both, a joke and an insult. I think this is the typical insult thinly disguised as a joke, and a bad one at that, which so often makes an appearance here."

605561[/snapback]

I apologize if this seemed like a thinly disguiesed insult, it was not meant that way. I intended it as a direct, crystal clear, totally undisguised insult. My understanding is that such posts are not against the rules here and in fact, in my own opinion, are pretty much encouraged. Rather than rail against the machine, I have joined in on the fun. I thought that was obvious, I even said it directly in an exchange with OGT recently:

"You are right, I don't usually call you or your argument stupid but since that is usually your response to me as was the case here, I decided to join in on your fun and adopt your style. It is very liberating."

If this means I can no longer have a meaningful discussion with the likes of RK or wacka, well, I will just have to endeavor to persevere witihout such rarities.

As I recall, you took a shot at cleaning the place up yourself at one point which led to a lot of frustration. What were they calling you? Fascist? I don't remember but it was something like that.

605561[/snapback]

So how long was that quote burning a hole in your back pocket? <_<

I apologize if this seemed like a thinly disguiesed insult, it was not meant that way.  I intended it as a direct, crystal clear, totally undisguised insult.  My understanding is that such posts are not against the rules here and in fact, in my  own opinion, are pretty much encouraged.  Rather than rail against the machine, I have joined in on the fun.  I thought that was obvious, I even said it directly in an exchange with OGT recently:

Don't apologize for the insult; clearly it's allowed. Apologize for the hypocrisy. <_<

If this means I can no longer have a meaningful discussion with the likes of RK or wacka, well, I will just have to endeavor to persevere witihout such rarities.

Has ANYONE ever had a meaningful discussion with RK or Wacka?

As a service to my conservative friends who have refused to be critical of the administration on any issue,

So why post this here? Outside of RichO, who is long gone, which conservatives here have refused to be critical of the administration on any issue?

Whats up with your fascination with testicles?

605613[/snapback]

I am not fascinated by golf balls, just by their willingness to tongue wash them. I first noticed it when noted conservative journalist Jeff Guckert a/k/a Gannon, a/k/a "Bulldog" publicly scrubbed the golf balls of Dear Leader during press conferences and in-between his night job as a gay prostitute. Tell me, do you think they start small with marbles or something and work their way up to basket ball size or do they just jump in whenever needed no matter the size? I don't have any conservative friends I can ask.