USA USA USA!!!!!

taterhill

Gionta? Didn't his brother Joe play at Aquinas in Rochester? I think he played with my son. I think this Gionta played a year at Aquinas where another of my sons high school and junior teamates coached him. Kid did all right for himself. Lots of good hockey came out of Aquinas over the years.

Gionta?  Didn't his brother Joe play at Aquinas in Rochester?  I think he played with my son.  I think this Gionta played a year at Aquinas where another of my sons high school and junior teamates coached him. Kid did all right for himself.  Lots of good hockey came out of Aquinas over the years.

605138[/snapback]

Yup. He brought the Cup to Rochester...made a side trip to Bathtub Billy's with it before his "officially scheduled" time at the Greece Ridge Mall.

WRT the game, 3-0 good guys, looks like it's between the 2nd and 3rd???

Gee...Bathtub Billy's and the Giordanos! My son played with the one son and the dad who owned the bar was a really great guy. Some of the nicest people I ever had the pleasure of knowing. They all played on the Junior Americans together as well and ended up playing against each other at different colleges.