Are the Catholics allowed to have violent protests

VABills

When Da Vinci Code comes out?  0:)

Seems to me this is a much bigger slap in the face against a religion then some cartonists showing pictures of some other religions prophet.

603633[/snapback]

Those KOC can be dangerous, with those swords and beers.

No violence, but I am burning all my Ron Howard stuff: Andy Griffith, Happy Days, American Graffiti, it all goes. Damn you Director Ron Howard.

603664[/snapback]

Well he has had to live with the Opie moniker for a long time. He probably did it as payback since Opie and Opus Dei sound a lot alike. :devil:

When Da Vinci Code comes out?  :devil:

603633[/snapback]

Yes.

If these past couple weeks have taught us anything, it's that the only way to ensure that people care about your feelings is to threaten them with violence if they don't.

Me and a couple of my buddies are going to march around with ski masks and guns on our way to burning down Tom Hanks' house.

Maybe if people educate themselves on what was said by Dan Brown himself, maybe there won't be a need for riots etc...stright from the horse's mouth:

Dan Brown

Excerpts:

HOW MUCH OF THIS NOVEL IS TRUE?

The Da Vinci Code is a novel and therefore a work of fiction. While the book's characters and their actions are obviously not real, the artwork, architecture, documents, and secret rituals depicted in this novel all exist (for example, Leonardo Da Vinci's paintings, the Gnostic Gospels, Hieros Gamos, etc.).

IS THIS BOOK ANTI-CHRISTIAN?

No. This book is not anti-anything. It's a novel. I wrote this story in an effort to explore certain aspects of Christian history that interest me. The vast majority of devout Christians understand this fact and consider The Da Vinci Code an entertaining story that promotes spiritual discussion and debate.

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?

Yes.

Yes.

If these past couple weeks have taught us anything, it's that the only way to ensure that people care about your feelings is to threaten them with violence if they don't.

Me and a couple of my buddies are going to march around with ski masks and guns on our way to burning down Tom Hanks' house.

603676[/snapback]

Burning down his house is too easy. I say you guys go put "For Sale" signs in his yard. That'll get rid of him.

Since the movie's being released by Sony Pictures, I figured I'd go burn the Japanese embassy in protest.

603721[/snapback]

Yeah, but it's run by a Welshman, so don't forget to pilage the local crumpets shop.

Since the movie's being released by Sony Pictures, I figured I'd go burn the Japanese embassy in protest.

603721[/snapback]

Only if you throw the chisels on the pyre.

What the hell, I'll give you a hand. The Japanese love a good bonfire.

That and good Catholics only have sex when meaning to procreate.  Some major pent up anger going on there.  Blue balls can have a hostile effect on people.  :devil:

603652[/snapback]

That's the Mormons. In the Catholic Church, sex is fine as long as the couple is married.