I need a little help finding...

SDS

Here's a replacement system you can use until you get yours back up and running.  Not portable, but a good second option.

linky

603703[/snapback]

18 of 20 right. My Gaydar's in good working order!

I wanted to comment on how disgusting I find it that we're discussing this "gay skater" stuff...BUT, I actually want to say something more than I want to complain:

That was the gayest s#it I have ever seen in my life. I was flipping aroung the dial and saw, what I thought might be a slight flat-chested asian woman in a sequined top and...then...wondered..."Is that a GUY?"

Holy crap! I've never witnessed a gayer exhibition in my life. Holy Crap!

Ask yourself "What would Brian Boitano do?"

603936[/snapback]

I think we KNOW the answer to that...and it ain't pretty.

BTW, Boitano has a real good sense of humor about the South Park stuff.

I'd sooner pluck out both of my eyes with an icepick, pour salt into each hollow eye socket, rinse the salt out with Draino©, then pour some gasoline in and set it on fire before I'd watch Men's Figure Skating. Was this before or after your Quilting Bee and flower arrangement class?

:doh:

603984[/snapback]

after, but that's besides the point...

The wife and I sat downed and tuned into the Olympics' coverage and that happened to include Fairies on Ice. Mixed in those moments were the men's slalom...

I'd sooner pluck out both of my eyes with an icepick, pour salt into each hollow eye socket, rinse the salt out with Draino©, then pour some gasoline in and set it on fire before I'd watch Men's Figure Skating. Was this before or after your Quilting Bee and flower arrangement class?

:doh:

603984[/snapback]

yes...