I need a little help finding...

SDS

The current administration became worried about your religous values and the sanctity of marriage when they received a report that you were watching male figure skating. They sent Dead-Eye Dick Cheney over to pepper your gaydar with bird shot, thus causing the malfunction.

mine is going off right now..you "guys" watch figure skating.... 0:)

603685[/snapback]

I tried to reach Dick Enberg to ask him to cancel that portion of the coverage last night, but he was too busy to take my call... :devil:

you cowboy, you

603662[/snapback]

[AP] Country music outlaw Willie Nelson sang "Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys" and "My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys" more than 25 years ago. He released a very different sort of cowboy anthem this Valentine's Day.

"Cowboys Are Frequently, Secretly (Fond of Each Other)" may be the first gay cowboy song by a major recording artist. But it was written long before this year's Oscar-nominated "Brokeback Mountain" made gay cowboys a hot topic.

Available exclusively through iTunes, the song features choppy Tex-Mex style guitar runs and Nelson's deadpan delivery of lines like, "What did you think all them saddles and boots was about?" and "Inside every cowboy there's a lady who'd love to slip out."

The song, which debuted Tuesday on Howard Stern's satellite radio show, was written by Texas-born singer-songwriter Ned Sublette in 1981. Sublette said he wrote it during the "Urban Cowboy" craze and always imagined Nelson singing it.

Someone passed a copy of the song to Nelson back in the late 1980s and, according to Nelson's record label, Lost Highway, he recorded it last year at his Pedernales studio in Texas.

They sent Dead-Eye Dick Cheney

Our VP hunts with a girl gun, from the safety of his car, and shoots his friend, but doesn't kill him.

The first Gulf war suddenly makes sense to me.

603684[/snapback]

Don't know much about girlie girl quail hunting (talk about gay!) but as an ex cop I'll be willing to bet the reason they didn't let the deputy sheriff talk with him on Saturday night was an effort to sober the guy up. Guess he learned a little something from Chappaquiddick.