• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Vader and Ella Fitzgerald

Ella Vader.

603031[/snapback]

My brother and I play htis game every now and again.. We call it "Sports Love Children"..

Examples:

Ty Cobb + Yao Ming = Ty Ming

Booger McFarland + Mark Eaton = Booger Eaton

Toi Cook + Leon Lett = Toi Lett

and my personal favorite...

Buck Williams + Eric King + Bronco Nagurski + Isiah Rider = Bucking Broncorider

My brother and I play htis game every now and again.. We call it "Sports Love Children"..

Examples:

Ty Cobb + Yao Ming = Ty Ming

Booger McFarland + Mark Eaton = Booger Eaton

Toi Cook + Leon Lett = Toi Lett

and my personal favorite...

Buck Williams + Eric King + Bronco Nagurski + Isiah Rider = Bucking Broncorider

603372[/snapback]

I swear to you this is true. My friend Vicky Green married another friend Steve Akers. You do the verbal math.

I see I've collected 65% of the votes in this poll. I find that difficult to understand. Granted, I may once have started a thread about TD's poor track record picking QBs. And another thread casting a suspicious eye on Losman's dramatic improvement on his Wonderlic score. I may have indicated the Bills should examine potential replacements for Losman, beginning with Cutler. I've written Losman has done little or nothing to show he can be a good pocket passer; either in college or the NFL. I've written the Bills should be realistic about the fact Losman is probably our very own Kordell Stewart. But other than these . . . little things . . . I've been pretty neutral towards him. Sort of. In my own way.

I see I've collected 65% of the votes in this poll. I find that difficult to understand. Granted, I may once have started a thread about TD's poor track record picking QBs. And another thread casting a suspicious eye on Losman's dramatic improvement on his Wonderlic score. I may have indicated the Bills should examine potential replacements for Losman, beginning with Cutler. I've written Losman has done little or nothing to show he can be a good pocket passer; either in college or the NFL. I've written the Bills should be realistic about the fact Losman is probably our very own Kordell Stewart. But other than these . . . little things . . . I've been pretty neutral towards him. Sort of. In my own way.

604176[/snapback]

I'm just curious: are you really a big Hocomb fan or a Bills fan who just chose this name? Just wondering.

I'm just curious:  are you really a big Hocomb fan or a Bills fan who just chose this name?  Just wondering.

604179[/snapback]

I think Holcomb's underrated, and that he has a lot to offer. But I've become more pessimistic about the talent level on the overall roster, and I now consider the Bills a rebuilding team. So you really have to wonder whether it would make sense for a rebuilding team to hold on to an older player who maybe has some trade value.