Janet Jackson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melissa--you bring up good points,I agree,.--its just that Janet was such a hot looking object of our lust---and its a bit shocking to see a picture of her as a big black momma now.

Imagine you seeing Brad pitt in a few years...with jowls and a big ole gut lumbering along.--Nothing wrong with it--just a bit of a shock is all.

603420[/snapback]

Yeah, in the words of Chris Roche (that's how he spelled it back in da day)

"Janet Jackson, I've wanted to knock her boots ever since she was Penny on Good Time"

Them's some big boots right now.

I actually don't find Brad Pitt that attractive.  Nothing against you.  Now, Mark Ruffalo on the other hand....:doh:  :P

603587[/snapback]

I meat Ruffalo once. My mother used to work at a plastic surgeon's office. I was picking her up from work one day, and Ruffalo was there for a consultation. He took one look at me and exclaimed "I want to look like that!"

I never saw him after that...but they say the doctor did a pretty good job. Not perfect, but pretty close...

I meat Ruffalo once.  My mother used to work at a plastic surgeon's office.  I was picking her up from work one day, and Ruffalo was there for a consultation.  He took one look at me and exclaimed "I want to look like that!" 

I never saw him after that...but they say the doctor did a pretty good job.  Not perfect, but pretty close...

604404[/snapback]

I heard it went so well, they call him "Bill" now.

I actually don't find Brad Pitt that attractive.  Nothing against you.  Now, Mark Ruffalo on the other hand....:doh:  :P

603587[/snapback]

Oddly enough, I remember the first movie I saw him in. It was "On the 2nd Day of Christmas." Now why I remember such things, I don't know.

I meat Ruffalo once.  My mother used to work at a plastic surgeon's office.  I was picking her up from work one day, and Ruffalo was there for a consultation.  He took one look at me and exclaimed "I want to look like that!" 

I never saw him after that...but they say the doctor did a pretty good job.  Not perfect, but pretty close...

604404[/snapback]

:doh:

Oddly enough, I remember the first movie I saw him in.  It was "On the 2nd Day of Christmas."  Now why I remember such things, I don't know.

604425[/snapback]

I don't think your memory is working all that well. That movie doesn't exist, does it?? :doh: