Just asking

If Nate knocks the ball away in week one, and if Travis scores from the one yard line last week, & if the safety is called (all plays that DB had little or nothing to do with) we are 2-0. And on a high.

Does DB REALLY look so bad then? Hmmmmm....

I'm not a Drew apologist, in fact I don't think he's playing well. But he's not the devil & he CERTAINLY is not the sole problem with this team! All I'm saying folks is let's maintain some perspective.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Byron Leftwich & the Jags offense have worse stats - I wonder if Byron is taking the kind of sh-t DB is when he walks around town.

GO BILLS - just win baby and all is forgiven.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

FLUTIE tried that magical crap a couple of years ago, and we made the playoffs, thanks to our DEFENSE. Still to this day, most NFL fans don't realize that, and they thought it was Flutie. It is crazy!!!! :devil:

We are smart enough to figure out that when you score only a few points per game, your offense is putrid, win or lose.

here's another point, Ive been kicking this around for a week or so and havent had the balls to put it out there. Expanding on your statement billsnutinhouston, what if Jax and Oakland are the best D's in the NFL? Maybe we arnt as bad as we look?Maybe we just drew the short straw?, Maybe I'm just screwed in the head???

Jeff