Happy Birthday to The Dean

The Senator

Thanks to you all. Great day at the track...except I didn't cash ONE ticket today....too many exactas gone bad. OTOH, my Lucy Lu wannabe friend :D cashed her first two bets.

After the track, three of my favorite SF "broads" made me dinner and plied me with wine and liquor. You'll be happy to know that I stayed strong and didn't put out. :D

Thanks to NorCal Aaron and the lovely Lori for buying me a great breakfast and morning cocktail. You got the day off to a great start!

Happy Birthday to the King of all Bastards, from one of your loyal subjects

601776[/snapback]

The Nervous One will take offense. I believe he owns the KOAB title. (But, I'll take it for a day...thanks.)

Happy Belated! -b.  :D

I see lotsa good people have b-days in February. The cåblekids' are both in February, too. Jenni 2/2 and Eric 2/27.  :lol:

601624[/snapback]

Thank ya, darlin'. So your daughter is a fellow Aquarian...Excellent!

Have fun!

Happy Birthday (belated), Dean!

Sorry I missed this thread. I was on the PPP fighting with the conservatives. I will drink to you tonight, sir.

BTW; Colin, his lovely bride, and their new son were in Maine last weekend. I told him to tell you "Hey there", but he's a bigshot now, and doesn't relay messages from the little people.

Hope you had a good b-day, El Decano.

Happy Birthday (belated), Dean!

Sorry I missed this thread.  I was on the PPP fighting with the conservatives.  I will drink to you tonight, sir.

BTW; Colin, his lovely bride, and their new son were in Maine last weekend.  I told him to tell you "Hey there", but he's a bigshot now, and doesn't relay messages from the little people.

Hope you had a good b-day, El Decano.

602282[/snapback]

Thanks. don't tell Colin how much I post from work...K?

:wacko: