Defending my Miami Post

1gap2gap

The fact that i am an FSU fan and a miami hater but yet stil defending miami players in this thread should tell you how far you are off base.

Bubba franks a bust? Thats the most moronic thing i have ever hear. Well, right next to ray lewis not being an impact player.

When you hit your head against the wall once, quit banging and walk. Your head will break long before the wall.

601846[/snapback]

I said Ray Lewis WAS an impact player on and off the field. But you see the post isn't just about one or two players it's about a group of players. Picking out just one player that we may or may not disagree on is not the issue.

As usual you have missed the point. You are consistent! :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said Ray Lewis WAS an impact player on and off the field.  But you see the post isn't just about one or two players it's about a group of players. Picking out just one player that we may or may not disagree on is not the issue.

As usual you have missed the point. You are consistent!  :D

601916[/snapback]

Still using that old line? Someone makes a contradictory point, and your response is "you dont understand the post" Going to come up with an original line once in a while or does the drive thru window require too much thought for you make up a decent comeback?

Still using that old line? Someone makes a contradictory point, and your response is "you dont understand the post" Going to come up with an original line once in a while or does the drive thru window require too much thought for you make up a decent comeback?

601934[/snapback]

You picked out two players out of 32. I can not make up a decent comeback to a post that is void of the issue.

If you want to include Ray Lewis and Bubber Franks on the positive side go right ahead. But we still are only talking about 8 to 10 players out of 32 total players that were picked in the first round since 1990.

Try just try to get off the Ray Lewis and Bubba Franks and think about the entire post.

You are trying to say because you disagree about a player or two on the list that the whole post is bogus.

I am saying that even if you add those two players the total number out of 32 that are not impacting at the next level is shockingly low.

You picked out two players out of 32.  I can not make up a decent comeback to a post that is void of the issue.

If you want to include Ray Lewis and Bubber Franks on the positive side go right ahead.  But we still are only talking about 8 to 10 players out of 32 total players that were picked in the first round since 1990.

Try just try to get off the Ray Lewis and Bubba Franks and think about the entire post. 

You are trying to say because you disagree about a player or two on the list that the whole post is bogus. 

I am saying that even if you add those two players the total number out of 32 that are not impacting at the next level is shockingly low.

602012[/snapback]

Before you continue on with the your opinion of non-impact Miami players, please do the same analysis of other major schools players now in the NFL, then compare that to what has come out of Miami. I have no idea what the outcome of that analysis might be, but it could back up your claim or, maybe not.

Before you continue on with the your opinion of non-impact Miami players, please do the same analysis of other major schools players now in the NFL, then compare that to what has come out of Miami.  I have no idea what the outcome of that analysis might be, but it could back up your claim or, maybe not.

602057[/snapback]

You have a very good point but to be honest I'm sick of this post and I'm sure all of you are too. So personally for me I'm putting this issue to bed and believe me will never bring it up again.

One thing I've learned after all of this is that no matter what the facts are people will believe what they want to believe.

When I started this it was too see if I was right or not. I'm still not sure that I am but I was still surprise to find out what I did find out. :D

You have a very good point but to be honest I'm sick of this post and I'm sure all of you are too.  So personally for me I'm putting this issue to bed and believe me will never bring it up again.

One thing I've learned after all of this is that no matter what the facts are people will believe what they want to believe.

When I started this it was too see if I was right or not.  I'm still not sure that I am but I was still surprise to find out what I did find out.  :D

602101[/snapback]

You don't get it. EVERY SCHOOL has a few players succeed, and a whole bunch that fail. Finding players that come out of Miami that fail means nothing, until you can show us a school that only produces NFL stars.

You don't get it.  EVERY SCHOOL has a few players succeed, and a whole bunch that fail.  Finding players that come out of Miami that fail means nothing, until you can show us a school that only produces NFL stars.

602107[/snapback]

I do get! I know exactly what you are saying. It would just take too much time. I'm sure there are schools that are worse and I'm sure there are schools that are better. That wasn't the point of the post.

The point of the post was just about Miami and not a comparison to any other schools.

If you want to take the time and check other schools feel free to do it.