152 members have voted

1. 1. RATE THE BILLS CHEERLEADERS

• HOT
    • NOT

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's not that hot, and to top it off she is the B word from hell. She gets pissed if someone outplays her. She isn't that good, and there are some legit golfers in this group. She will be gone in the first few weeks. Now the lady from Sweden who is a scholarship player from Duke is hot.

She's not that hot, and to top it off she is the B word from hell.  She gets pissed if someone outplays her.  She isn't that good, and there are some legit golfers in this group.  She will be gone in the first few weeks.  Now the lady from Sweden who is a scholarship player from Duke is hot.

603020[/snapback]

i like her and i didnt see any vindictiveness at all in her behavior. she's just trying her best and testing herself. seems to me the others have decided to pick on her because she's a heck of a lot prettier and not a jock like them. theyre trying to make her into the danielle of BB5, which is inaccurate and unfair. but she has spirit and wont back down, just a matter of whether or not she has talent to make it very far. back-swing is very unorthodox

Really.  Well, gottat keep the threadsall tidy on OTW.  :blush:

These two threads don't even go together...do they?

603206[/snapback]

Perhaps they were judged the same because they had the same number of capital letters in them? 0:)

Wonder how that affected the voting...two of the threads were polls...

HERE'S A LINK TO IMAGES OF HER:

http://golf.about.com/od/thebigbreak/ig/Ni...tures/index.htm

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/bbv/f8/bioPages/nikki.aspx

ALSO, YOU CAN SEE HER IN ACTION TUESDAY EVENING ON THE GOLF CHANNEL AT 9 EST ON "BIG BREAK V"

603178[/snapback]

TYPING EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS DOES NOT INCREASE YOU CREDIBILITY OR MAKE YOU LOOK ANY SMARTER, NO MATTER HOW OFTEN YOU DO IT!