Here's our #1 draft pick invite....

Frez

Mr. Trade Down (pleasepleasepleaseplease....) was invited to the combine?

No Mario, No Brick, trade down, old man...

600775[/snapback]

NEITHER BRICK OR NGATA ARE WHITE AND THIS BOARD WANTS MORE WHITE PLAYERS SO FORGET THEM. I HEAR THERE'S A BACK AT PRINCETON, WHITE GUY, RUNS THE 40 IN 7.2 THAT'S AVAILABLE.

NEITHER BRICK OR NGATA ARE WHITE AND THIS BOARD WANTS MORE WHITE PLAYERS SO FORGET THEM.  I HEAR THERE'S A BACK AT PRINCETON, WHITE GUY, RUNS THE 40 IN 7.2 THAT'S AVAILABLE.

600787[/snapback]

Wow, slow down there bud. First lay off the caps, no one like a shouter. Second, where on Earth did you get the idea that this board is biased toward wanting a "white" guy for any position?

If anything I have heard nearly everyone express a desire for either Ngata, D'Brickshaw, Holi or Young, all of whom are "black." Most here at TSW poke fun at the fact that we have drafted several "high motor white guys", not the opposite.

Take a deep breathe, turn off the CAPS and realize this is not a racially charged forum, in my humble opinion.

Now if you were being sarcastic, never mind!

Wow, slow down there bud. First lay off the caps, no one like a shouter. Second, where on Earth did you get the idea that this board is biased toward wanting a "white" guy for any position?

If anything I have heard nearly everyone express a desire for either Ngata, D'Brickshaw, Holi or Young, all of whom are "black." Most here at TSW poke fun at the fact that we have drafted several "high motor white guys", not the opposite.

Take a deep breathe, turn off the CAPS and realize this is not a racially charged forum, in my humble opinion.

Now if you were being sarcastic, never mind!

600814[/snapback]

READ THE POLL, 2 TO 1 THEY WANT WHITE PLAYERS

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=41561

Just for bbh's edification, I _was_ kidding. When you've been here awhile, you'll learn we are a community, and every community has some inside jokes. The Bills will pick the best player available, regardless of race, at #8. We also don't like shouting (CAPS LOCK on).

READ THE POLL, 2 TO 1 THEY WANT WHITE PLAYERS

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=41561

600819[/snapback]

Read one of your own posts from that topic.

bbh10128  Yesterday, 07:55 PM Post #124 

UDFA

Group: Members

Member No.: 7,160

can't we all get along? those who voted for more white players, do you really want running backs that run 6.6 40's? those that voted for more black coaches, how can you possibly say the system is biased against blacks given the huge increase in black coaches and mandated interview of minority candidates? 

You yourself are saying that a response to either of the options was in fact wrong. It was a loaded question. I didn't vote in the poll for that very reason.

Now if you wanted an accurate feel for how people really feel you would ask something like, "Should there be more or less white players in the NFL?", or "Should there be more or less black players in the NFL?" You shouldn't be comparing black coaches to white players in the context that you used.

If the idea of your poll was to find out if people think that we need to regulate the % of white players just like some suggest we do with black coaches then you need to clarify that and change the wording to reflect that. I think most people here would agree then that everything should be based on qualification rather than race.

NCAA | High-Motor White DE Invited to NFL Combine

Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:05:58 -0800

NFLCombine.net reports a high-motor white DE has been invited to participate in the NFL Combine.

600776[/snapback]

NCAA | High-Motor White WR Invited to NFL Combine. Height & weight not seen to be an issue with some teams.

Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:05:58 -0800

NFLCombine.net reports a high-motor white WR has been invited to participate in the NFL Combine. Although he is only listed as 5-2 and is one hundred punds soaking wet, some NFL teams are impressed by how he is able to run between the legs of CB's to elude the tackle! One 80 yr old GM was overheard saying "That kid has got great character!"

Marcus "New Mexico" Vick was also invited to the combined. He has probably the best chance to be chased by a high-motor white guy. Like, with flashing lights.

600861[/snapback]

:doh:

NCAA | RB with a busted knee will not show up at the combines

Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:05:58 -0800

NFLCombine.net reports said they received a letter from a RB with a busted knee saying that he will not attend the rookie combine for reasons unknown.

Inside rumor is that the RB felt his chances of being drafted are currently low to nonexistant now that the Bills fired Tom Donahue.