Everybody who has Sirius...

buckeyemike

on the "Big 80s" (Sirius Ch. 8) between 5-9 P.M. EST.

I provided an answer that former MTV VJ Alan Hunter was looking for regarding whether or not conference champions in the NFL get rings for going to the Super Bowl.

He was kind enough to e-mail me back and said he would mention me on Friday's show.

I forgot to tell him I went to the same high school Nina Blackwood did (true story). Although Nina's significantly older than I am. :angry:

Mike

on the "Big 80s" (Sirius Ch. 8) between 5-9 P.M. EST. 

I provided an answer that former MTV VJ Alan Hunter was looking for regarding whether or not conference champions in the NFL get rings for going to the Super Bowl.

599619[/snapback]

I know that answer too. The loser, in this case the Seahawks this year, get a conference Champion Ring. The Bills got 4 of them, I have one in my possesion.

Man Im addicted to Sirius. Looks like Howard just added Scotty Ferrell to his lineup on 101. Guys a freak but he is funny and he LOVES hockey. Also has Danny Bonaduce on as well. Oh yeah the Faction station they have Bam Magera. I guess they really underestimated Sterns effect. Sorry there are no radios available.

BTW is anyone out there using the external antenna's? My reception at home is spotty. Was thinking of getting the roof mount antenna but looking for some feedback on it.

Man Im addicted to Sirius. Looks like Howard just added Scotty Ferrell to his lineup on 101. Guys a freak but he is funny and he LOVES hockey. Also has Danny Bonaduce on as well. Oh yeah the Faction station they have Bam Magera. I guess they really underestimated Sterns effect. Sorry there are no radios available.

BTW is anyone out there using the external antenna's? My reception at home is spotty. Was thinking of getting the roof mount antenna but looking for some feedback on it.

600563[/snapback]

Ferrell actually knows a little about sports...but, he's usually too drunk to make any sense, IMO. That and his minute-plus long screems while bad hard rock plays in the background, make for an unlistenable radio experience, IMO.

BUT, he's perfect for Stern.

Ferrell actually knows a little about sports...but, he's usually too drunk to make any sense, IMO.  That and his minute-plus long screems while bad hard rock plays in the background, make for an unlistenable radio experience, IMO. 

BUT, he's perfect for Stern.

600570[/snapback]

yup I hear you. Definitely not for all tastes. I just get so bored of the usual talking head espn "Look at me Im so witty" type guys on the radio. Listening to a drunkin ahole is entertaining some time. Hell thats why my brother in law comes over almost every weekend to watch hockey on the dish! :pirate:

Being from teh Bay area do you listen to Razor and Mr.T? For mainstream type guys they are actually pretty entertaining to listen to. They are about all I like and on KNBR.

Sort of off-topic, but has anyone watched "Blind Date?" Well the host, a guy named Roger Lodge, I guess knows sports pretty well and is on Jim Rome's show occasionally. I happened to flip through channels and saw him on with Rome, and I was like "that's the 'Blind Date' dude! WTF!" Seemed to know his stuff, but I couldn't really take him seriously (or is that "Siriusly?").