Anyone know if Milloy will be ready

1billsfan

I don't like the prospect of Wire going against Wallace.

Also, what is the way to play the Pats defensively? Stop the run obviously, which I think we have the ability do. They should forget trying to sack Brady. However they have to use enough blitzing to at least apply QB pressure.

Also, what is the way to play the Pats defensively? Stop the run obviously, which I think we have the ability do. They should forget trying to sack Brady. However they have to use enough blitzing to at least apply QB pressure.

43870[/snapback]

Last I heard, he won't be ready until the Jets game.

43870[/snapback]

Nope he won't be ready based pm what I hear. He apparently is expected to miss at least two more games.

I wouldn't believe a word coming out of 1BillsDrive or even Milloy's mouth about the injury or his availability. Mularkey is not above (or below, depending on your perspective) trickery and if some sleight of mouth causes Belichik to spend uncounted hours devising ways to take advantage of Wire's inexperience, only to see Milloy walk on with the D next Sunday, well then good for us.

Cya

43870[/snapback]

LOL, how many kids (or even adults) have their bones heal in just 4 weeks? BTW, I mention kids cuz they heal alot faster.

It's a 6-8 week thing depending on the bone in question and the severity of the injury.

LOL, how many kids (or even adults) have their bones heal in just 4 weeks?  BTW, I mention kids cuz they heal alot faster.

It's a 6-8 week thing depending on the bone in question and the severity of the injury.

43952[/snapback]

He had a plate inserted IIRC and it's in a cast. Shoot him up with novocaine and play ball!

43870[/snapback]

Maybe we borrow a few of billy dork schemes. First off standing everyone at line of scrimmage with no one in four point stance. Second fake injuries if they ever start going no huddle to allow for player personnel to get on field.