Roll Call for Sunday's Sabres/Canes Game

Corp000085

Blinco's or Buffalo Brothers? Anyone been to both and care to comment?

599353[/snapback]

Blinco's re-opened recently in a new location after being closed for about a year (lease dispute). Owner (Jim Blinco) is from the Lew-Port area and always has a big turnout / gathering when some team from WNY is in town. Anything on their menu is very good. New location is within 6 miles of the arena. Can't speak for Buffalo Bros. as it opened after I left.

I know the Raleigh/Durham chapter of the UB alumni association has a group going to this game so that should bring some more people out hopefully.  Past Sabres - Canes games have always seen a big turnout of Sabres fans.  Anyone planning on going to Blinco's before the game for some wings and beef on weck?

599190[/snapback]

we are going to blincos plan on around 230

Blinco's re-opened recently in a new location after being closed for about a year (lease dispute).  Owner (Jim Blinco) is from the Lew-Port area and always has a big turnout / gathering when some team from WNY is in town.  Anything on their menu is very good.  New location is within 6 miles of the arena.  Can't speak for Buffalo Bros. as it opened after I left.

599438[/snapback]

Buff brothers is in North Raleigh a bit of they way from Arena and also not in a great spot lots of traffic etc. Good wings though. Blincos is best for before game since arena is just down the road.