Irate driver torches showroom

erynthered

He'll be spending a few years in the hoosegow. Friggin idiot. :lol:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/13801055.htm

598554[/snapback]

Georgettis, wearing a bright orange shirt and khaki shorts, was calm and strolled away.

Well there you go, no one in their right mind would wear a bright orange shirt with khaki shorts. :lol: Wonder what color his socks were.

He'll be spending a few years in the hoosegow. Friggin idiot. :lol:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/13801055.htm

598554[/snapback]

That's freakin' GREAT! I wish more people were stupid enough to do stuff like this more often. Smash up the cable company! Run over Billy Fucillo with one of his cars. Torch the offices of email spammers.

When you engage in shady/repulsive/annoying business practices you should expect a little physical damage, IMO.

A somewhat popular thing when I lived in Western PA, during deer season, was to to build a night time fire a 100 yards away around a two-dollar propane torch cylinder and drunkedly take center-fire rifle shots at it. Fine explosion and quite a fireball, but you had to be sure to lay low to the ground in case of any shrapnel. :lol:

Well there you go, no one in their right mind would wear a bright orange shirt with khaki shorts. :lol:  Wonder what color his socks were.

598566[/snapback]

Geez go to Neyland Stadium for the first U of Tennessee home game. You'll see about a hundred thousand people wearing bright orange shirts and khaki shorts. Perfectly normal. Wait a minute...University of Tennessee....hmmm...never mind.

I just heard on the radio this idiot hung himself in the bathroom of a United Airlines plane.

Darwin at work, good job. :lol:

599407[/snapback]

Excellent work!

I forgot to say earlier, in a prefect world, the peolpe who I advise to "Smash up the cable company! Run over Billy Fucillo with one of his cars. Torch the offices of email spammers.", should end up killing themselves.

Ties everything up in a box with a nice bow. :lol: