NHL

Mile High

The Sabres made the biggest jump in the Top 10, moving from the No. 7 slot to the No. 5 hole courtesy of the three wins they picked up last week and the five-game winning streak they are riding. Buffalo has opened some eyes around the NHL during this current stretch, as it has beaten some of the league's top squads in the Senators, Rangers and Flyers to prove that their success is no fluke. The Sabres, who are 7-2-1 in their last 10, only trail the powerful Sens by six points in the Northeast heading into Week 19.

Foxsports

We are currently sitting at number five. The game last night was kind of disapointing, I kept waiting for the team to wake the fug up. Speed kills once again but a crappy effort from the Sabres none the less. Let's see if they can make it 7 on Thursday.

Foxsports

We are currently sitting at number five.  The game last night was kind of disapointing, I kept waiting for the team to wake the fug up.  Speed kills once again but a crappy effort from the Sabres none the less.  Let's see if they can make it 7 on Thursday.

598380[/snapback]

2 points in Montreal is 2 points in Montreal..nice to get a win when they are not at their best

Foxsports

We are currently sitting at number five.  The game last night was kind of disapointing, I kept waiting for the team to wake the fug up.  Speed kills once again but a crappy effort from the Sabres none the less.  Let's see if they can make it 7 on Thursday.

598380[/snapback]

how did you enjoy my hometown lol

2 points against a team coming off two straight wins and fighting for the 8th playoff spot on the road.  I'll take it!

598397[/snapback]

Especially since the Sabres were themselves coming off an emotional win of a game that had a lot of build up. That was a quality 2 points no matter how you cut it.