(OT) What happened to marked threads?

ajzepp

I used to be able to tell which threads I had responded to (probably was BS anyway) cause there was a little white mark on those folders.....I don't see them anymore. What did I do?

I used to be able to tell which threads I had responded to (probably was BS anyway) cause there was a little white mark on those folders.....I don't see them anymore. What did I do?

43726[/snapback]

Yeah me too. WTF? I just assumed it was the mods punishing me for refusing to apologize for Bledsoe... :lol:

Along with search capabilities turned off, I'm guessing that SDS has turned off some other functions while trying to get the new board/server optimized. 

I miss my dots too! :w00t:

43796[/snapback]

...............................................................................................................................................................

Ask and ye shall receive. :lol:

I miss it too, but it takes up bandwidth. (moreover it is one more query everytime you reload). I assume the system has to run a check for every post YOU have posted in and change the JPG (or gif) to a folder with a dot on everyone you posted.

Im sure this isnt 100% technically correct, but you get the idea.

The dots take queries, and with the hellstorm on here monday, less queries = less carshes .