Perry Fewell joke ...

merlin

The retarded dog is out chasing cars so I will fill in. That was not funny and you never are. Ever.

597878[/snapback]

Well, there was that one time when he was chasing the Bandit, and he tried to get out of his car, but he was too fat, and then his car fell apart, because he was too fat, and he started stammering about barbecuing something (I couldn't get it because that was before the day you could say "ass" on TV), well, I think it was "ass," or at least something that rhymed with "ass."

Yeah, that was funny.

Well, there was that one time when he was chasing the Bandit, and he tried to get out of his car, but he was too fat, and then his car fell apart, because he was too fat, and he started stammering about barbecuing something (I couldn't get it because that was before the day you could say "ass" on TV), well, I think it was "ass," or at least something that rhymed with "ass."

Yeah, that was funny.

597884[/snapback]

That's the thing about naming yourself "Buford T. Justice". Everyone just assumes you're a stupid fat ass, so you can prove it over and over. It's not ironic to name yourself Buford. Bufords are never funny, Bufords are only laughed at. The lardtard is buckin' for King of the Aristocrats!

That's the thing about naming yourself "Buford T. Justice". Everyone just assumes you're a stupid fat ass, so you can prove it over and over. It's not ironic to name yourself Buford. Bufords are never funny, Bufords are only laughed at. The lardtard is buckin' for King of the Aristocrats!

597889[/snapback]

Lame effort Kelly. You took the obvious angle. I expect better from you.