Iran holds contest for Holocaust Cartoon

ya see....i knew someone wouldn't take very long to not get it.

i don't think the holocaust is funny. i don't think any of this crap going on is funny.

i think it is funny that a culture that finds no humor in anything, has decided to have a cartoon contest.

as there way of "getting even".

do they expect that there will be riots in 20 different countries because of their stupid cartoon. they should realize that it is their crazy lunatic culture that finds it necessary to kill people over a cartoon.

geez...maybe "funny" is the wrong word. How about "ironic"?

ya see....i knew someone wouldn't take very long to not get it.

i don't think the holocaust is funny.  i don't think any of this crap going on is funny.

i think it is funny that a culture that finds no humor in anything, has decided to have a cartoon contest.

as there way of "getting even". 

do they expect that there will be riots in 20 different countries because of their stupid cartoon.  they should realize that it is their crazy lunatic culture that finds it necessary to kill people over a cartoon.

geez...maybe "funny" is the wrong word.  How about "ironic"?

597557[/snapback]

Don't mind Scrapper, he has no sense of humor. I can see the humor there, yes, ironic. Almost a High school type retaliation. A bit Sophomoric coming from adults in Iran. But I wouldn't have expected anything other than that from those smart Iranians. :D

Don't mind Scrapper, he has no sense of humor. I can see the humor there, yes, ironic. Almost a High school type retaliation. A bit Sophomoric coming from adults in Iran. But I wouldn't have expected anything other than that from those smart Iranians. :D

597569[/snapback]

They follow your lead.

597569[/snapback]

A bit sophomoric.......high school type retaliation..........sounds like they should be spending time on the PPP Board! :D

How are those related to the Holocaust?

597600[/snapback]

They aren't.

Those are just the average, run-of-the-mill cartoons about hatred and anti-Semitism produced in that part of the world. Nice people.

Move along, nothing to see here. :D

They aren't.

Those are just the average, run-of-the-mill cartoons about hatred and anti-Semitism produced in that part of the world.  Nice people.

Move along, nothing to see here.  :D

597619[/snapback]

it's funny how those that are upset at the cartoons have probably been the ones who have made those incessently unfunny jokes about jews during the holocaust, like the famous "what is the difference between a pizza and a jew"