Super Bowl Party Quotes

Ramius

Ok, we need a light hearted thread after the SB with the official end of the season upon us. . Yesterday at our party, there were some memorable lines said by some of the guests. Here were the best from ours, and feel free to post crazy/funny things said by guests at whatever party you were at.

1. "Aaron neville singing sounds like theres a little kid turning the volume control knob up and down."

2. "I hope the team captains beat the sh-- out of tom brady during the coin toss"

3. "How the !@#$ can you be called for an illegal block when you are tackling the guy?"

and far and away the best line of the night...

"John Madden is a retarded Homer Simpson"

From a thirteen year old girl (one of the guy's daughters, not a pickup from meazzaspace.com):

"That dude gay or what?" - referring, of course, to Mick Jaggar.

596830[/snapback]

This is a true quote, after I asked why a couple was leaving right before the 2nd half....

"umm, you need to go now to, they need to get the kids in bed"

WTF, you invited people over only to kick them out at halftime, how the frick could this be, just awesome TV, kick ass food....

oh, and my wife was aware of the halftime rule, just neglected to tell me.

But, it was a neighbors house, so was home in less than 45 seconds, but still....

oh yeah..... and when the steelers punted the ball and they were surrounding the ball waiting to down it as close to the endzone as possible, another girl said:

"i dont get why they just crowd around and look at the ball, why are they just looking at it? does it say something on there?"

From a thirteen year old girl (one of the guy's daughters, not a pickup from meazzaspace.com):

"That dude gay or what?" - referring, of course, to Mick Jaggar.

596830[/snapback]

Funny, my 11 year old daughter said the same thing :doh: