For you conspiracy theorists

Rubes

From this article on Yahoo about XL winners and losers:

"Loser: Sports Illustrated cover jinx

But only barely. The magazine screwed up when it started selling its "Steelers Championship Package" on its website before the game even started. If you typed in "www.sipittsburghoffer.com," up came an order form for all sorts of Steelers championship junk. But there was no such Seattle package. In fact, when you typed "www.siseattleoffer.com," the Pittsburgh one came up."

Cue the spooky music...

Didn't everyone know the Steelers were going to win???  I took the Steelers and the under for a boatload of cash, and I assure you I was not in on the conspiracy.

596514[/snapback]

Smokin, were like me (-4.5) and sweating that last pass!!!!!. Thought for sure the Seahawks were gunna pull a last minute backdoor cover, like the Iggles last year.. Could just see the touchdown coming, then had some hope saying they would have to go for two, then thought the stillers would surely lay down for the two pointer. Dam, I was primed for disaster there lol.

In the end , all good, except one small parley on the over

Smokin, were like me (-4.5) and sweating that last pass!!!!!. Thought for sure the Seahawks were gunna pull a last minute backdoor cover, like the Iggles last year.. Could just see the touchdown coming, then had some hope saying they would have to go for two, then thought the stillers would surely lay down for the two pointer. Dam, I was primed for disaster there lol.

In the end , all good, except one small parley on the over

596530[/snapback]

I was definitely sweating that final play. That would have been a giant kick in the balls. I had Steelers -5.