Valentine's Day is coming up.

Dr. Fong

Has you wife chided you about previous kindnesses? :doh:

596508[/snapback]

Nah, I'm usually a pretty good gift giver. I just am kind of out of ideas this year and thought maybe someone had a unique idea that they had used at some point that I could steal.

A new twist on a the salon gift would be to buy her a a session that teaches you how to put makeup on for her particular skin type, face shape, eye color.

Getting her a session with a personal shopper to help her evaluate her wardrobe, throw out unflattering pieces, and select styles that fit her body shape should go over very well...

I need to come up with something for the wife.  Kind of tired of the same old flowers and chocolates etc.  Can anyone give me a good idea for something for this year?

596495[/snapback]

Take her out to a nice restaurant that you've never been to.

Get her a gift certificate for a massage or makeover or whatever at a local spa.

Write her a poem, sonet, love letter, etc.

Draw her a bath, use the scented candles, nice music and rose peddles.....(then join in. :doh: )

Women don't need presents on V-day and they certainly don't care about chocolate. They want to feel special, appreciated and loved.

Send her flowers on the 13th instead. :lol: I usually get my wife stuff before or after the holiday (V-Day, birthday, etc), instead of on the day itself. Keeps her guessing, and I think she likes it... 0:) (or at least she pretends she does... :doh: )

CW

A new twist on a the salon gift would be to buy her a a session that teaches you how to put makeup on for her particular skin type, face shape, eye color.

596540[/snapback]

One downside to this one though. Could she perhaps think that you're telling her that her make-up has looked lousy for the past 15 years and you're just now letting her know?

Getting her a session with a personal shopper to help her evaluate her wardrobe, throw out unflattering pieces, and select styles that fit her body shape should go over very well...

596540[/snapback]

:doh: Deadman Walking