The craziest suggestion, ever.

Draconator

I've heard this person mention their wants to be NFL Commissioner before. I heard this person on the ESPN Pre-Game yesterday. They have some excellent football knowledge. They would really shake up the NFL, and provide a no-nonsense direction for the NFL.

And, I'm a liberal, but I would think that...

Condeliza Rice, Secretary of State, would be an excellent NFL Commissioner!

Discuss.

hmmm...maybe you're right.

"Condoleezza Rice needs a company of soldiers. She needs to be taken to barracks where she would be satisfied. On the other hand, she can hardly be satisfied because of her age. This is a complex. "

"Such women are very rough. They are all workaholics, public workaholics. They can be happy only when they are talked and written about everywhere: Oh, Condoleezza, what a remarkable woman, what a charming Afro-American lady! How well she can play the piano and speak Russian! What a courageous, tough and strong female she is! This is the only way to satisfy her needs of a female. She derives pleasure from it. If she has no man by her side at her age, he will never appear. Even if she had a whole selection of men to choose from she would stay single because her soul and heart have hardened. Like Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, or Alexander the Great of Macedon Ms. Rice needs to fight and release tough public statements in global scale. She needs to be on top of the world."

"The Truth" about Condy

:doh:

I've heard this person mention their wants to be NFL Commissioner before.  I heard this person on the ESPN Pre-Game yesterday.  They have some excellent football knowledge.  They would really shake up the NFL, and provide a no-nonsense direction for the NFL. 

Discuss.

596481[/snapback]

Nothing to discuss! Ms. Rice is qualified to do what ever she would like to do. I have no doubt that she would have the respect of the owners and we all know that she is smarter then most of them if not all of them. :doh:

I've heard this person mention their wants to be NFL Commissioner before.  I heard this person on the ESPN Pre-Game yesterday.  They have some excellent football knowledge.  They would really shake up the NFL, and provide a no-nonsense direction for the NFL. 

Discuss.

596481[/snapback]

i can't rememeber who he was on with but i heard John Lynch (former Stanford player) hyping Condy Rice as a potential next Commish.

Discuss.

596481[/snapback]

Support me for the position.

My Platform:

$3 beers but no beer sold after the end of the 1st half.

$1 hot dogs and popcorn and 8 oz bags of peanuts.

50 cent soft drinks and water.

Max $5 stadium parking lot fee.

Require each venue to employ a sizable goon squad, armed with billy clubs to yank out the jack*sses upon committment of their first anti-social actions.

I figure if I can haul out the snotheads, and the rip-off, afflicting the large majority of the game patrons, it would be a good start.

I'd pull it off, too. Making a public stink would be my M.O.

If the owners gave me the job, I'd threaten them privately, with turning the whole shebang over to the publicity-seeking Congress and pointing out certain labor laws unless they wised up and gave the customers a fair shake.

And gain fame - the only Comissioner of Football assasinated. :doh:

Condi Rice loves the NFL and she has made it very plain that her lifelong goal was not to be president but to be the commissioner of the league. She talks openly about it because it has become a source of whimsy.

She's remarkably bright and talented and I wouldn't doubt that she's capable of doing a better job than Tagliabue.

hmmm...maybe you're right.

"Condoleezza Rice needs a company of soldiers. She needs to be taken to barracks where she would be satisfied. On the other hand, she can hardly be satisfied because of her age. This is a complex. "

"Such women are very rough. They are all workaholics, public workaholics. They can be happy only when they are talked and written about everywhere: Oh, Condoleezza, what a remarkable woman, what a charming Afro-American lady! How well she can play the piano and speak Russian! What a courageous, tough and strong female she is! This is the only way to satisfy her needs of a female. She derives pleasure from it. If she has no man by her side at her age, he will never appear. Even if she had a whole selection of men to choose from she would stay single because her soul and heart have hardened. Like Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, or Alexander the Great of Macedon Ms. Rice needs to fight and release tough public statements in global scale. She needs to be on top of the world."

"The Truth" about Condy

:doh:

596585[/snapback]

Wow, I can't believe you saw this. It got so little attention in the American press I thought I was the only one.

Condi Rice loves the NFL and she has made it very plain that her lifelong goal was not to be president but to be the commissioner of the league. She talks openly about it because it has become a source of whimsy.

She's remarkably bright and talented and I wouldn't doubt that she's capable of doing a better job than Tagliabue.

596811[/snapback]

Better job than Tags? I think he's been awesome, for the most part. (Although he's no Rozelle.)

I'd worry about her total lack of a conscience.

Better job than Tags?  I think he's been awesome, for the most part.  (Although he's no Rozelle.)

I'd worry about her total lack of a conscience.

596817[/snapback]

and her remarkable lack of knowledge about what actually happened at the end of WW II and in the immediate postwar era.

Hmmmm, let's think about this.  NFL commish, US President?....NFL commish, US President ?  You make the call.  :doh:

596709[/snapback]

You are fooling yourself if you believe she has a chance at being president.

there is no way a southern GOPer is going to vote for a black woman.