With Officials like that on Bills side ....

That was some pretty awful officiating. I'm still reeling from it, and I was rooting for Pittsburgh! I can only imagine how Seattle fans must feel. In all my years of watching football I can never remember a time when I actually felt sorry for a bad call against an opponent. If the Bills benefited from the call, it was just fine. This is the first time I actually was outraged by calls against the team I was rooting against.

It was bad officiating, but the game was not played well and the Hawks did NOTHING to win. It wasnt like they played well and were robbed.

596294[/snapback]

true the hawks made mistakes. but it wasnt like steelers played great either. ben's #'s were bad too and he was on the team that benefitted from bad officiating.

true the hawks made mistakes. but it wasnt like steelers played great either. ben's #'s were bad too and he was on the team that benefitted from bad officiating.

596297[/snapback]

The difference was the Steelers made 3 Big Plays and they made each of

those 3 plays count.....

1) The 40 yards strike by ben to Ward down at the 1 yard lien\

2) 75 yard Rushing TD at the beginning of the 2nd half

3) The big TD by Randall El to Hines Ward....

As they say "On the Big stage, Big plays count" and the Steelers

just did that.....

The seahawks moved the ball around but never had a big moment other than

that key INT.....

The steelers have been the beneficiary of the officials in quite a few SB games like the Immaculate Reception etc.....