Cowher said Ray Lewis is "What's Right"

Did you guys get to see the Bill Cowher post-game interview on the NFL Network? I couldn't believe it, but he referred to Terrell Davis (I have no problem with this one) AND Ray freakin' Lewis as "What's Right" with the NFL. Cowher also made this comment about a true gentleman, Dan Rooney. To mention Ray Lewis in the same "What's Right" context as Dan Rooney is insanity.

Did you guys get to see the Bill Cowher post-game interview on the NFL Network? I couldn't believe it, but he referred to Terrell Davis (I have no problem with this one) AND Ray freakin' Lewis as "What's Right" with the NFL. Cowher also made this comment about a true gentleman, Dan Rooney. To mention Ray Lewis in the same "What's Right" context as Dan Rooney is insanity.

595990[/snapback]

So, you're saying that being involved with the stabbing deaths of 2 people is maybe not a good thing? Guess it's okay in Cowher's book. After all, the victims weren't fellow NFL players or anything like that. I didn't see the interview, but if Cowher said this then he has his head up his a$$.