Seattle Now Knows What it Feels Like

The Seahawks had nearly every questionable call go against them. They also missed a few big plays by mere inches. . . combine the two and you have them losing a championship. Bills and Sabres fans can obviously relate.

Can anyone post a link to Seahawk message boards? They must be seething or in despair. . . kinda like a combination of "Wide Right" and Hull's skate in the crease. The worst of both worlds. That must be brutal for Hawk fans. I'd love to hear Seattle sports talk radio tonight.

The Seahawks had nearly every questionable call go against them. They also missed a few big plays by mere inches. . . combine the two and you have them losing a championship. Bills and Sabres fans can obviously relate.

Can anyone post a link to Seahawk message boards? They must be seething or in despair. . . kinda like a combination of "Wide Right" and Hull's skate in the crease. The worst of both worlds. That must be brutal for Hawk fans. I'd love to hear Seattle sports talk radio tonight.

595953[/snapback]

--roethlesberger was in on that play--ball crossed the plane in the air--then he was knocked back and landed on the ground behind the line.

--roethlesberger was in on that play--ball crossed the plane in the air--then he was knocked back and landed on the ground behind the line.

595954[/snapback]

Yes, it was ruled that way. . . but since it was so close, definitely gut-wrenching for Hawk fans. Also, remember that key 3rd down pass to Mack Strong that came up about three inches short and they had to punt? Brutal.

What about Warrick's big punt return that got called back? Another teeth-gnasher for Seattle fans. I'm not saying they were all wrong. . . I'm saying they were torture for Seahawk fans.

Yeah, he was in.

As to Seattle, if they couldn't score more than 3 points with the field position that they had in the first half and with Pittsburgh doing all they could to see to it to push the Hawks along, then they don't deserve to win.

It's inconceiveable that a team that played the way the Steelers did in the first half would win a SB. They did anyway, which is a testimony to them and a shame for Seattle.

The officiating was decent. No tremendously controversial calls. The missed field goals were understandable from 50 and 54.

This is beyond ridiculous, IMO. Any Bills and Sabre's fan can point to any number of game ending/or damn-close terrible calls that went against them.

There were NO calls in this game that match, no-goal, home-job throw-forward or the last drive series of awful calls in the NE game.

There were close, questionable and controversial calls in this game. NOTHING in this game cost either team the victory or awarded either team the win.

In other words, this game was not won or lost on a single last minute call that could not be over come by the negatively impacted team.

Please, don't sell our special sort of misery short..

This is beyond ridiculous, IMO.  Any Bills and Sabre's fan can point to any number of game ending/or damn-close terrible calls that went against them.

There were NO calls in this game that match, no-goal, home-job throw-forward or the last drive series of awful calls in the NE game.

There were close, questionable and controversial calls in this game.  NOTHING in this game cost either team the victory or awarded either team the win.

In other words, this game was not won or lost on a single last minute call that could not be over come by the negatively impacted team.

Please, don't sell our special sort of misery short..

595962[/snapback]

Oh, I know our misery is in a league of its own, no doubt. But, they got a tiny little taste of what we've been choking down for years.

Yes, it was ruled that way. . . but since it was so close, definitely gut-wrenching for Hawk fans. Also, remember that key 3rd down pass to Mack Strong that came up about three inches short and they had to punt? Brutal.

What about Warrick's big punt return that got called back? Another teeth-gnasher for Seattle fans. I'm not saying they were all wrong. . . I'm saying they were torture for Seahawk fans.

595959[/snapback]

teeth gnashing day for seahawk fans no doubt.a lot of near misses.