What Were Mike Holmgren's Post Game Responses?

I guess it is really true what they say about winning. Winners, no matter how they obtain that status, will always be remembered. Super Bowl XL was not a very good SB. The officiating for this game was an abomination. Does Mike Holmgren play the good soldier (ala "Chuckie" Gruden) and march on? I feel that if he does, the NFL establishment bends over backwards for him next year and they pull a ring. I am not saying this is right but, it seems that is what the NFL rewards.

That being said... If I was MH... I would speak out. :doh::angry:

Sure the Seahawks did a lot to harm themselves... But, the game was an 11 point swing... The BR TD that shouldn't have on 3rd down and the phantom holding call would have easily put the game even.

The press is gushing all over the Stealers... I could see it if the game had a bigger margin of victory. This game was really tainted in my books and I WAS ROOTING FOR PITTSBURGH. I just hate to see a team (okay except the Fish, Pats, Jets, and Colts :angry: ) go down like the Seahawks did.

I just really hope that MH lays into the NFL. It is sad that bad clock management will sully how his team played... That and all the other talk is a red herring. "Big Ben" had a QB rating of 20! The MVP selection was hard pressed to Ward... If it wasn't for BR's abysmal rating... You know he would have got it. :angry:

In the end, history will bypass these types of "losers." It is just sad to see it come full circle in the end and pass up guys like TT for the hall years later. Losers might do a lot wrong to warrant such fate but, nobody disserves this.

I really hope MH speaks out. You could just see that "sick" feeling the whole game in him while this crap officiating was going. I really feel sorry for him.

Again, I wanted to see the Steelers win, just not this way... I think I am getting sick.

:angry: