How nice it must be to be able to run the ball

Speaking on the whole season, I totally agree. The Steelers are the perfect example of what I want for the Bills.

I'm not with you today though. Seattle stopped the run (other than the obvious big one). I think they had given up hope by the end of this game, and I don't blame them.

Speaking on the whole season, I totally agree.  The Steelers are the perfect example of what I want for the Bills.

I'm not with you today though.  Seattle stopped the run (other than the obvious big one). I think they had given up hope by the end of this game, and I don't blame them.

595708[/snapback]

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

We have the Steelers' leftovers still in the scouting department.

Speaking on the whole season, I totally agree.  The Steelers are the perfect example of what I want for the Bills.

I'm not with you today though.  Seattle stopped the run (other than the obvious big one). I think they had given up hope by the end of this game, and I don't blame them.

595708[/snapback]

I was speaking more about the 4th quarter tonight - they got the ball with what, 6 mins or so left and ran it down to under 2, making 3 first downs and causing the 'Hawks to burn all their timeouts.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

We have the Steelers' leftovers still in the scouting department.

595712[/snapback]

It's not the only way to win. St. Louis did it with high powered offense. Baltimore did it with Defense. The Pats have been doing it with solid overall team performance (certainly not a "smashmouth" team).

That's just what I like. But then again, I'll like whatever gets the Bills back to the playoffs.

I've hated Pittsburgh since the 70s but they are what I want the Bills to be.

:(

595693[/snapback]

God Damn right, PF. What a display down the stretch to ice the game. A thing of freakin beauty!