It's times like these I LOVE to be a Bills fan.

The magnitude of sh-- that's gonna be talked to me about losing four in a row by all these halfwit hillbilly asshat Steeler fans is just going to be SO fun for the next year.

595636[/snapback]

I feel your pain. I have to live with and work with these obnoxious steeler fans and now listen to their crap for the next year. just shoot me.

I feel your pain.  I have to live with and work with these obnoxious steeler fans and now listen to their crap for the next year.  just shoot me.

596025[/snapback]

Year? As in only *one* year?

I fear you're being optimistic... :(

The magnitude of sh-- that's gonna be talked to me about losing four in a row by all these halfwit hillbilly asshat Steeler fans is just going to be SO fun for the next year.

595636[/snapback]

hopefully you bet them big like me...the steelers just paid for my trip north to see the sabres in april. :(:w00t:

hopefully you bet them big like me...the steelers just paid for my trip north to see the sabres in april. :(  :w00t:

596102[/snapback]

I hear that. The Monday after the championship games, when the S.B. lines came out, I said Steelers and the under, and I hammered on it last night (I had Pittsburgh -5, and under 47.5) I have a trip to Europe planned for mid-March, and the bookie just paid for my plane tickets!!!

The silver lining for me is, as resident outside Boston, I get to hear Patsy fans moan about what could have been while I remind them they are on the downward slide...

596097[/snapback]

And then you get to here them moan about how they got no respect in the game. How come they didn't replace Micheals and Madden with Bellichik? If Respect was being shown they should have let Brady play QB for both teams, Bruschi could have officiated the game cause we know he would have been able to make all the right calls.

Did anyone else hear them Boo Brady when he came out for the coin toss?

And why was he chosen out of all the other MVP winners?