J.P. Losman visited Ellicottville

bluenews

.......anytime soon.

I heard from a few sources that J.P. Losman was hitting on the bartender's girlfriend (at a local establishment) and was "rudely" bounced from the bar!!!

Sorry if this was already posted, discussed or dismissed.

.......anytime soon.

I heard from a few sources that J.P. Losman was hitting on the bartender's girlfriend (at a local establishment) and was "rudely" bounced from the bar!!!

595088[/snapback]

This is all quite a relief, what with the Brett Farve and the little shorts.

.......anytime soon.

595088[/snapback]

Who would want to go back? I went there once about ten years ago for that Fall Fest thing and thought I had discovered Whitebread land.

.......anytime soon.

595088[/snapback]

What bar? I have alot of friends from Ellicottville and I can find out what happened? Let me know.. I'll get the scoop. That's where I'm from originally. If it was Madigans I'll definetly find out.

Actually Kelly lives there now.  He bought the top of a mountain..  Well hill.  :doh:

595987[/snapback]

I know, it's behind where my dad lives. My dad's been there nearly 20 years. Was an instructor at HV for probably 35 years. I love that little town.

.......anytime soon.

595088[/snapback]

Alright I talked to a couple of my friends who ment JP on Friday night in E-ville. One is one of the bartender at the bar he was at all night. Said he was a really cool guy and said he didn't want to refered to as the Bills qb, just JP. My buddy told me that he was hitting on more than one girl and that no one really cared what he was doing. Keep in mind it isn't odd or rare to see Bills or Sabres players in this town during the winter because of the skiing. So nobody in E-ville is star struck. I asked him if he got bounced and he said no. Said he was playing pool all night and that he was really down to earth. He also told me that he signed a minnie helmet for him, which he was physched about. Maybe this is a sign. I remember when I used to live there growing up and it wasn't out of the norm to have players like Ballard, Ricter and Metz at our high school football games. I remember Kelly and a player named Ferotte (nickname was the pitbull oline) outside the bars hanging out with local bikers. Chirstie was another one who I saw quite a bit as well. Ahh the glory days.

Alright I talked to a couple of my friends who ment JP on Friday night in E-ville.  One is one of the bartender at the bar he was at all night.  Said he was a really cool guy and said he didn't want to refered to as the Bills qb, just JP.  My buddy told me that he was hitting on more than one girl and that no one really cared what he was doing.  Keep in mind it isn't odd or rare to see Bills or Sabres players in this town during the winter because of the skiing.  So nobody in E-ville is star struck.  I asked him if he got bounced and he said no.  Said he was playing pool all night and that he was really down to earth.  He also told me that he signed a minnie helmet for him, which he was physched about.  Maybe this is a sign.  I remember when I used to live there growing up and it wasn't out of the norm to have players like Ballard, Ricter and Metz at our high school football games.  I remember Kelly and a player named Ferotte (nickname was the pitbull oline) outside the bars hanging out with local bikers.  Chirstie was another one who I saw quite a bit as well.  Ahh the glory days.

597168[/snapback]

Fine work. OBD is proud of your dogged reporting talents. Well, I am at least.

Who would want to go back? I went there once about ten years ago for that Fall Fest thing and thought I had discovered Whitebread land.

595276[/snapback]

You registered just so you could post that? What are you, a KB ski instructor? :blush:

Alright I talked to a couple of my friends who ment JP on Friday night in E-ville.  One is one of the bartender at the bar he was at all night.  Said he was a really cool guy and said he didn't want to refered to as the Bills qb, just JP.  My buddy told me that he was hitting on more than one girl and that no one really cared what he was doing.  Keep in mind it isn't odd or rare to see Bills or Sabres players in this town during the winter because of the skiing.  So nobody in E-ville is star struck.  I asked him if he got bounced and he said no.  Said he was playing pool all night and that he was really down to earth.  He also told me that he signed a minnie helmet for him, which he was physched about.  Maybe this is a sign.  I remember when I used to live there growing up and it wasn't out of the norm to have players like Ballard, Ricter and Metz at our high school football games.  I remember Kelly and a player named Ferotte (nickname was the pitbull oline) outside the bars hanging out with local bikers.  Chirstie was another one who I saw quite a bit as well.  Ahh the glory days.

597168[/snapback]

Are these your "inside sources?" Did they tell you the Bills were hiring Sherman? :blush:

I miss Pumpkinville~!