Good site to bet on the game on the net?

mackey7789

I tried to sign up and make a deposit on Bodog.com - for some reason it keeps saying authorization declined when trying to deposit via credit card, and I don't trust giving some random ass company my checking account info.

I tried to sign up and make a deposit on Bodog.com - for some reason it keeps saying authorization declined when trying to deposit via credit card, and I don't trust giving some random ass company my checking account info.

594950[/snapback]

That's because most credit cards will automatically decline transactions with gambling sites. You have to call to authorize it first.

I reccomend Pinnacle, BoDog, and BETWWTS. I have never had any problems with money exchanges and all have been made promptly. The best way to do it is to set up a Neteller account, Neteller is actually simlar to paypal, and is based in Canada. They are regulated somewhat by American intrests so you know your money's safe. I have a line running to one of my bank accounts to Neteller, and then those sites accept the money from that account. All three usually payout within 24 hours.

GL, I got 1st Quarter under 9 1/2, and Under 47 tonight, and remember uncle Sam holds you accountable for your winnings :lol:

GL, I got  1st Quarter under 9 1/2, and Under 47 tonight, and remember uncle Sam holds you accountable for your winnings  :lol:

595106[/snapback]

It should be tax deductible when you lose then!

I'll be leaving the country for about 3 years. See you all when I get back.  :doh:

595735[/snapback]

Ouch...

Remember, if you bet online, you can always run tot he bank tomorrow morning and close your acct before they snag the money out. They have no legal way to come after you due to all the sites are offshore gaming sites. If you got a bookie, good luck.