mario haggan you are my hero

justnzane

CBS sportsline

"Personally, I think it was a bad call but I'm not going to blame the referees," Haggan said. "I've got to live with it and keep playing hard. They will not take away the integrity and the toughness we have on special teams. If we're going to be physical and beat teams up on special teams, we're just going to have to play through those types of calls."

I was saying it all night sunday that this call was bull$#!+. Had that call not been flagged the Bills mayhave actually won the game. Maybe we should bribe the officials or send some propaganda to the NFL, so we get the benefit of the calls like New England and the New Jersey (I refuse to call them New York) teams typically do.

Haggan definitely showed some balls for saying that publicly maybe he'll get fined by the No Fun League also for it.

Hell the NFL fines somebody for calling his son after scoring a touchdown, so you never know.

43496[/snapback]

Yeah, true he still did criticize. But boy would that be a tough one to justify, huh? Yes we were wrong and therefore deserved criticism but because we don't permit criticism even when we are wrong, he gets fined. Actually, he really did it in a pretty respectful manner, too. So that probbaly makes a difference.