China radar at South Pole...

Tom, How long have you been in a wheelchair.

You can see a common point in space perpendicular and above the equator from the South Pole.

604755[/snapback]

:D:)

Okay, does that point lie within this solar system? And what does such a point have to do with knocking down polar orbiting military sattelites over the equator from the South Pole?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply don't have the energy to waste pummeling the dude - plus you're doing a bang up job.  Even if dude is too stupid to realize how bad he's being pummeled.

604985[/snapback]

As for me, I'm just standing back in amazement (or is that amusement?). Like one of my favorite movie quotes goes: "This just keeps getting better and better..."

As for me, I'm just standing back in amazement (or is that amusement?). Like one of my favorite movie quotes goes: "This just keeps getting better and better..."

605962[/snapback]

You've got to admire the tenacity of a guy who tries to teach orbital mechanics to a physicist with a clown and beach ball analogy, though. Stupid, but tenacious. :doh:

Once more, real slow and loud: I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT KNOWS YOU'RE AN IDIOT.  Get it?

604866[/snapback]

Tom, Never argue with an idiot because most people won’t be able to tell who the idiot is. I love making your pompous ass bark, It's fun!