At $2.5M for 30 seconds, it'd better be good

UConn James

7:17pm

1) Careerbuilder.com. I work with these primates, I swear to God.

2) Escalade. Fashion models. I wonder if this beast comes with those f***ed up eyelashes on it's headlights as an option to go with those spinning rims. And, jeez, women: go to McDonalds and order some stuff from the value menu you bony critters.

595187[/snapback]

The Escalade commercial made me want to buy a Toyota...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7:20pm

1) Smells like a movie. Mission Improbable 3: the quest to come out of the closet (SP reference)

2) Looks like some non-profit org blowing $2.5M that could be used for it's intended purpose. Or did ABC donate it? I mean, what the heck was that, I thought outcome-based education and team sports that don't record scores were suppose to take care of all these kid's lack of self-esteem? Or maybe it's just that teens are always gonna be whiny, angsty nauseating adolescents no matter what you do.

7:26pm: How come that's a fumble when it happens to Don Beebe but not Randle-El.

1) Tim Allen is alive? Berman, you shill.

2) A Hybrid SUV. Oxymoron. Is that like a jumbo shrimp?

3) YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMACK my b!tch up.

Mich Light Amber. I may never drink that beer but that commercial pwned, and is currently the leader in the clubhouse.

:lol::doh:

1) Tim Allen is alive? Berman, you shill.

But his career apparently is not. Does Disney own his soul or something? He's no threat to ever win an Oscar, but he should be getting better roles than "Shaggy dog".

2) A Hybrid SUV. Oxymoron. Is that like a jumbo shrimp?

And it started out so well. Kermit doing extreme sports had so much promise...

7:37pm

1) Oh my God, I was gonna make a joke about, "what is this, the Poseidon Adventure"?

2) Dune? Cylons? No... Gillette Fusion. It's a razor and a supercollider, all in one. It damn well better be for $20. These things are getting as ridiculous as toothbrushes.

7:56pm

1) Sprintphone. HAH, crime deterrent. I'll take my ads extra-violent tonight, please.

2) We can't even avoid Tedy Bruschi (we're not worthy) on this NFL dingdong promo spot.

3) Yet another spot for Desparate Promiscuous Housewives That Will Still Get The House, The Kids, And Half Your Stuff When You Rightly Kick Them To The Curb. Only on ABC.

4) More weird animation from United Airlines, looks almost like Gankutsuou, if any of you have ever seen it. (HAH!)

8:04pm The Greatest Rock N' Roll Band Of All Time, The Rolling Stones???? Uhhhhhh

I will say: Charlie Watts has the greatest gig in the world. All the cash, all the chicks, and all you need to do is count to four and smirk.

And a whole slew of ABC self-promotion.

I'm just not seeing what they've done in the last 20 besides weak-to-mediocre albums, endless repackaging and remasters, and wicked overpriced stadium tours. It's damn good business, but I don't know if I'd call it greatness.

I'll take the Beatles, thanks. In a football analogy, it's kind of like arguing Jim Brown versus Emmitt Smith.

there's a reason why they're "the greatest rock and roll band of all time".

that reason is that they ARE the greatest rock and roll band of all time. they look old, mick sounds like crap, but come on man... they're the friggin rolling stones. i'd give my left nut to be in that tongue cutout right now.

there's a reason why they're "the greatest rock and roll band of all time". 

that reason is that they ARE the greatest rock and roll band of all time.  they look old, mick sounds like crap, but come on man...  they're the friggin rolling stones.  i'd give my left nut to be in that tongue cutout right now.

595295[/snapback]

Rock and roll, like football, is for the young...NOT senior citizens. Sorry.