DREW fires back at criticism, this post is

Quote from CBS Sportsline.......According to the Buffalo News, Bills quarterback is fed up with the criticism he has taken over the team's 0-2 start. "I'm the quarterback here, and I'm going to be the quarterback here, and that's what it is," Bledsoe said. "And our guys know that. The players on the team know that. The coaches know that. And that's just simply the way it is. If there was a situation where Mike (Mularkey) felt we'd be effective with somebody else, he would make that change. That's not the case."

Good for you Drew! This guy has been nothing but a class act while the fair weather fans suck their thumbs and whine and B word to no end about everything under the sun. I'm glad he is firing back. The real fans are still behind you buddy!

Good for you Drew! This guy has been nothing but a class act while the fair weather fans suck their thumbs and whine and B word to no end about everything under the sun.

43385[/snapback]

There's this old guy that works at the Denny's I go to. He is super, SUPER nice guy. He always talks to my friends and I when we go in. He's probably about 75ish. He always makes sure we have everything we need, and always spends time with us. But not to the point where he overstays his welcome. He is indeed a class act, and his tips are always well above 30%. Anyway, like I said, he is a class act all the way. Super nice guy, and wouldn't take crap from anyone.

Point being, I still wouldnt want him to QB my football team.

Quote from CBS Sportsline.......According to the Buffalo News, Bills quarterback is fed up with the criticism he has taken over the team's 0-2 start. "I'm the quarterback here, and I'm going to be the quarterback here, and that's what it is," Bledsoe said. "And our guys know that. The players on the team know that. The coaches know that. And that's just simply the way it is. If there was a situation where Mike (Mularkey) felt we'd be effective with somebody else, he would make that change. That's not the case."

Good for you Drew! This guy has been nothing but a class act while the fair weather fans suck their thumbs and whine and B word to no end about everything under the sun. I'm glad he is firing back. The real fans are still behind you buddy!

43385[/snapback]

Harrrumph!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Guesteroo
There's this old guy that works at the Denny's I go to. He is super, SUPER nice guy. He always talks to my friends and I when we go in. He's probably about 75ish. He always makes sure we have everything we need, and always spends time with us.  But not to the point where he overstays his welcome. He is indeed a class act, and his tips are always well above 30%. Anyway, like I said, he is a class act all the way. Super nice guy, and wouldn't take crap from anyone.

Point being, I still wouldnt want him to QB my football team.

43402[/snapback]

As Crocodile Dundee would say "That's right, mate. . . "

Steve, do you ever dine and dash that place?

43385[/snapback]

i saw that on NFL network yesterday. i agree that he is the QB for this year. who would we replace him with??? mathews???